• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aft3rlife

Right off the assembly line
How 2 Use Airtel Live 4 Accessing Net

Requirement:-

1. a net browser preferably Opera.
2. nokia symbian phone, preferably s60 series(coz i never tried it on sony or any other series )
3. patience (this is the most important thing )

Procedure:-

1. Go to ur connection settings and make a new internet profile using the default settings of airtel live. name that new profile as nything(i name it banks); change the home page of that profile to nything u like, be it *aft3rlife.airtelworld.com or nything.

2. Go to ur Opera browser and set the default connection as AIRTEL LIVE. this is the original settings u recieed thru airtel.

3. Go to the services(in n6600) and Web(N6630) and change the default profile for connection as Aft3rlife(the duplicate profile).

**Note: always make sure that ur access point is airtelfun.com

Apply:-

1. Open Opera and u will see that homepage of Airtel Live is opened. Minimize the application.

2. Now open web using Banks(the duplicate Profile) and u wil see that two gprs connections will work simultaneously and at the web or the services page it will show "Unable to connect" or any error. well thats the signal of ur success.

3. Simply go on the Opera with web on and open any site u want for free. No Charges No nothing.

These settings work in TamilNadu on pre-paid connections with just Airtel-Live activated. it can also work in various states by some minor changes(never tried as yet)

IF THIS REALLY HELPED YOU, PLZ DONT FORGET TO ADD REPUTATION FOR FUTURE POSTING

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Works like a charm =) Can it be automated in any way? I mean starting both web and opera etc... the effect.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ok and what about using the inbox for mails and a messenger? Can that be possible :(

Or is this restricted only to browsing ?

*repped =)*

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
where do u people find all this funda man?
simply amazing....
IT WORKS....KUDOS dude

joshi_ban

Broken In
Aft3rlife said:
well trying to find a way out to use MSN and agile messenger....

Yahoo messenger works by using the Proxy, but in MSN it automatically detects from internet explorer setting, and it doesnot work,

guys should look for the cheat to use agile also...

Damn, Amazing, the speed is also similar with MO and Airtel live...

WoW! saving of 150 per month......

I can talk 15 more minutes wit my MOM per month with the saving of 150.

Thanks a lot

meetashwin_16

Broken In
hi,
I have SE W550i.Any1 tried on that.Bytheway I tried & got following difficulties.
Firstly I installed Opera mini.But it does not works with Live if we try to enter that site then it tells that u have no internet connection.So i have to use My phone`s browser to start live but has not got minimise so how can i make 2 connections working by selecting duplicate profile.I amfrom Dhule (Maharashtra).
Plzz ay1 facing same prob or got success then post it here.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

joshi_ban

Broken In
these tricks are for SMART fones dude, Nokia rocks on these aspects....

Guys Switch on to Nokia for these advantages,,,,

WoW!!!

meetashwin_16

Broken In
hey joshi,
This is not at all fair OK.
U nokia Freak I will soon post the method for SONY ERICSSON.
I am just near to solve the problem.
Ok anyways THANKS To aftrlife.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
airtel waale itne harami hai mera airtel gprs ek mahine tak activate nahin hua

airtel is stupid man so choose hutch instant activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom