Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

In the zone
Make ur yahoo id Standard if its secure...and also try to check on automatically log in or remeber pasword in yahoo...through ur internet connection and then try to log in through airtel live connection method

chillnow

Broken In
how do u make this work on opera mini!... it works only on opera mobile....as we cant change the homepage of opera mini...
also i want to use yahoo msnger on my phone
can somebody help me..?
thnks

Pathik

Google Bot
igprs is internet gprs in wich no ports r blocked and u need to enter ny proxies to use net...like Mobile Office...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
To use Yahoo, gmail, orkut error free with Airtel Live, turn off ur antivirus (esp. Kaspersky) n Firewalls (ZA, etc.)

chillnow

Broken In
i need all that stuff to work on my phone...
i solved most of my problems... :D im can access net in opera mini.... this im+ software helps me connect to yahoo messenger but its a trial version. and i can send only one message :(
does anybody know a free software or any crack?..to run yahoo msnger on a symbian phone like my n70

Ankit

Journeyman
boss can u elaborate how to surf the net on pc using airtel live on N70...and please tell detail steps for browsing on phone too....do u need to install opera on ur phone separately???from where i can get it

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Rite pathiks. Dis one wrks only with MO n not ripped settings. But isnt thr a way to overcome this prb?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arrey bhai log i still cannnot successfully connect to the net thru the airtel hack provided .... some1 please help for 6600 giv step by step procedure .... i cannot make the 2 profiles thing work .... i hav 2 profiles but what to do now????

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Conn 1 usin default browser then 2nd usin opera or nf.. Then open nything in default.. It wont work.. Then open in nf

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
nf?? .... i created 2 profiles - airtel live and 'a', in opera i hav set default connection as airtel live .....in services default access point is 'a' .... now i did all the settings in the modem options in my pc ..... when i pair the fone thru the bt -> dial up networking-> my fone .... the dialler opens and then wen i click dial it says dialling then gives me an error .... error 777: the conx attempt failed bcoz the modem or other connecting device in the remote comp is out of order

mAYHEM

Journeyman
mAV3 said:
nf?? .... i created 2 profiles - airtel live and 'a', in opera i hav set default connection as airtel live .....in services default access point is 'a' .... now i did all the settings in the modem options in my pc ..... when i pair the fone thru the bt -> dial up networking-> my fone .... the dialler opens and then wen i click dial it says dialling then gives me an error .... error 777: the conx attempt failed bcoz the modem or other connecting device in the remote comp is out of order
U dont need 2 profiles.I u wanna browse net on PC,enter airtelfun.com in Access Point(Settings>Connection>GPRS) and use the no *99#.Then open the Airtel Live profile in WEB of ur fone.
On the fone also u can use single profile to make multiple GPRS connections.

Last edited:

mAYHEM

Journeyman
pathiks said:
but u need to make 2 apns to use the tunneling method
U need to make 2 connections to the same apn to use that hack.When u use two profiles u use the same apn airtelfun.com,but u make multiple connections and changing the homepage has nothing to do with this hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom