Hitman wants gaming machine...........But only has 70K.......

Myth

Cyborg Agent
FX-8350 is pretty good in gaming compared to FX-8150 at stock speed
Have a look: AnandTech - Bench - CPU

You will give me an Anand and I wll give you a AMD FX-8350 - Gaming Performance | bit-tech.net on 8150 Vs 8350,

If i just read what is presented and not read further into the lines, simple bottom line : 8350 is better than 8150 in gaming and everything else.

I thought what made you think that way hence went extra mile to clarify.:p

Anyway, appreciate your effort to clear my doubts :)

Edit: My last post on this topic. Back to OP now :razz:

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Let the OP clear @OP if you is is into pure gaming then the i5 and a good GPU like 7970 would give better returns in FPS form not in $$$$ :D
If your into complex multitasking then FX
would have the lead in there with pairing a 7870
BTW you can save money buy forgetting both UPS and the OS :p

Cilus

laborare est orare
You will give me an Anand and I wll give you a AMD FX-8350 - Gaming Performance | bit-tech.net on 8150 Vs 8350, and it is pretty bad in gaming when compared as a newly released proccy IMO.

It will carry on for ever as we agree to disagree.
One thing though I agree it is not going to serve OP's point of concern.

New processor release does not mean that it will bring ground breaking performance leap over the previous generation processors. How much performance gain you have from Sandy bridge to Ivy Bridge? AFAIK, it is pretty minor. Same thing here, Piledriver is just some minor tweaks over the Bulldozer design, resulting slightly better performance and lower power consumption. My point is, is it serving OP's purpose or not or can OP get a balanced configuration based on it...that's all.

OP
H

hitman4

In the zone
Thanking everyone in this thread MAINLY:
Cilus
The Incinerator
Myth
Sumonpathak
Vkl
Vickybat
Gameranand
Mandarpalshikar

thank you for your replies will go to nehru place againg tommorow and get final quotation and reply as i get it.......

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
New processor release does not mean that it will bring ground breaking performance leap over the previous generation processors. How much performance gain you have from Sandy bridge to Ivy Bridge? AFAIK, it is pretty minor. Same thing here, Piledriver is just some minor tweaks over the Bulldozer design, resulting slightly better performance and lower power consumption. My point is, is it serving OP's purpose or not or can OP get a balanced configuration based on it...that's all.

You just proved my point once again. That was exactly my point. Read my posts in sequence and you will know why it transpired to this very conclusion.

Cilus

laborare est orare
More or less, both are same. make sure, you're getting the USB 3.0 version and get the one which is cheaper.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
hey guys can you tell me which external hard drive is better seagate go flex or wd my book...........?

Both have almost equal performance , quality and both come with a 3 year warranty. Like cilus said, get the usb 3.0 version.
One thing i would like to point here out is the terrific RMA of WD. They directly pick your faulty drive from home free of cost and deliver you a new one withing 10 days at most.
Courier is absolutely free and you don't have to go to any service centre.

In short, WD's service is fantastic.

Top Bottom