Hilarious TV Series?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello friends,

I am looking for some hilarious tv series (not just funny mind you). The most i have laughed watching any series is Coupling. I mostly like humour where characters are quirky and eccentric but lovable and behave awkwardly in unfamiliar situations ( Is this called situational humour?). I don't really like only witty/dialogue driven humour like BlackAdder.

The following can be crossed off from suggestion list. I have listed it in the order of 'hilariousness' IMO.

1. Coupling
2. The Office
3. The IT Crowd/My Family
4. Big Bang Theory/ Two and a half men
5. Friends
6. Mr Bean

R2K

In the Zone
Rules of engagement
Modern family ( Not the usual sitcom humor but still funny)
Its always sunny in Philadelphia (Not everyone will like it but give it a try and see)
IT crowd (My favorite). I don't know why they discontinued the series

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I LOVE LUCY (Season 1 to 5 Watched)
I Dream of Jeannie (Finished)
My Wife and Kids (Downloading)
The Beverly Hillbillies (Season 1-2 done)
Roseanne (Finish)
Everybody Loves Raymond(Season 1 & 2 Watched)

got so many shows which i found totally awesome. Kenan & Kel

ashs1

Padawan
Rules of Engagement
Everybody loves Raymond
Mind your language ( goofy comedy )
Seinfeld
The IT Crowd

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for all the suggestions. Im checking them out at imdb/youtube. Im glad to see fans of IT Crowd here. What a great series it was. There will be a final farewell episode to it . Great news :D

R2K

In the Zone
Thanks for all the suggestions. Im checking them out at imdb/youtube. Im glad to see fans of IT Crowd here. What a great series it was. There will be a final farewell episode to it . Great news :D

The final episode of IT crowd already came out in September 2013. Now its officially over.

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
The final episode of IT crowd already came out in September 2013. Now its officially over.

Thanks for this. Actually i watch so many series that i lose track of some. Ill be downloading it first thing when i get home :D:

kaz

right here
I don't watch much but here's what I have seen and liked:
Hannibal
Game of Thrones (Season 4 Coming on April 6th :) )
The Secret Circle

So many post above mine and no one watches/likes GOT :punch:

Top Bottom