hey see chaos theory is not running?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunwar

In the zone

i got an error that it requires model shader 1.1 support.
see, i have heard about pixel shader.
but whats THIS???

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
what GPU card do you have
see the game requirements
in the read me
do they match as far as possible
you need a good dx9 card to play SC:CT

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
kunwar said:

i got an error that it requires model shader 1.1 support.
see, i have heard about pixel shader.
but whats THIS???

Yeah ! u wont be able 2 play it onboard ! U need a gr8 dx9 card which supports sm 1.1 or sm 3.0 !

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
What u said is actually Shader Model as blade_Runner pointed out. Yeah u need at least a fx 5200 class card to run chaos theory

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
it is exactly HELL.
64 mb onboard ram
what if i get asrock 915 gl motherboard with ps2.0 support??????????????????
NO need of gfx card yaaaar

isn't great idea?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
no m8.. not a gr8 idea.. it still wont work :( u need to get a gud gfx card m8 else gotta forget playing these typa graphics games :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Kunwar....well If you get yourself a 915Gl Mobo then i guess you'll be able to Play this game as its Based on the Intel Extreme Graphics II structure (PCI-E Version) and this Chipset AFAIK Supports Pixel shader 2.0 and vertex Shaders....So I guess wont be much of a Problem for ya.But Do remember Once you have upgraded to this Mobo Dun think that Again all games will work on it just beacuse it has Onboard Video memory.Also if u'll purchase this mobo and somehow arent able to run the game then remember you'll have to purachse a PCI-E based GFx Card for it like say a Geforce 6600Gt For Playing Most games at good resolutoions :wink:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
allwyndlima said:
@Kunwar....well If you get yourself a 915Gl Mobo then i guess you'll be able to Play this game as its Based on the Intel Extreme Graphics II structure (PCI-E Version) and this Chipset AFAIK Supports Pixel shader 2.0 and vertex Shaders....So I guess wont be much of a Problem for ya.

true :) , but remember kunwar if u buy this mobo thent dont buy a 5200 as the intel eg2 gives nearly similar performance as the 5200, u will regret if u buy a 5200 anyway.

if u dont plan to upgrade and ur system fulfils min ram/processor requirements the try the 3dAnalyzer to bypass the PS2.0 requirement.

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
SEE,I am thinking 2 add 512 mb ram.
but it costs Rs 4200.
my vendor is very "imandar".
but when i contacted zion by they told me that it costs Rs 3100.
what can happen by giving this "boooooost" 2 ram.
see , if i get asrock 915 gl, i dun need xfx 5200.
CHEERS
dx9 support, ps2.0 support.
these 2 things will cost around Rs 8000

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
why dun digit give 3d analyse.
they r giving only 1 demo in a dvd
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy annoying?

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
devilhead_satish said:
Will the 865's onboard graph processor be able to run it?

:oops: :(
i am on 845.
intel extreme graphics 2.
845 is veryyyyy old yarrrrrrrr.
915 is here at rs 4000

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@kunwar.....well if you get yourself a 915GL Mobo then you cant get a AGP card for it.So You end up on a PCI-E card upgrade but as tarey_g said the onboard of 915Gl equals the power of FX5200 graphics card so no need for a separate card purachse for a while.Btw the Ram Will definetly also be worth upgrading to 512MB DDR one as it will cut out most of the Franctic load times of games.

@Tux.....Yeah if you are like a A Stealth Cum Action Kinda Mission Based Game,Then Splinter Cell:CT is definetly worth a Buy (Both Pirated and Original Of course depending on your preference :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom