Help with High End Gaming Rig!

msaiashwin

Journeyman
ya rashi launched the xfx 6990 in india for 55k

@jas, sid_gamer: just asking in wat way is the ud7 better than the Maximius IV Extreme? Gigabyte has stuck to the old bios..does it overclock better?

is it ok to add 1 Caviar black 1tb hdd and one ordinary 1tb seagate

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@msaiashwin
look for overclocker3d reviews of these. you will know.
uefi is not everything.

@Storm_Alias
those prices are false. out its 699$ so even if you add 6-7k more it will come to max 40k!! i have read that review already.

i think you can easily insert a 580 there. check gigabyte website for pic.

msaiashwin

Journeyman
@ jas check dis out:
*www.techshout.com/hardware/2011/11/xfx-radeon-hd-6990-gpu-graphics-card-delivers-immersive-gaming/

its way too highly priced in india.

also chk out digit's link
XFX Radeon HD 6990 lands in India - Online Best Latest XFX Radeon HD 6990 lands in India Price Reviews | Features in India

lordirecto

In the zone
I contacted smc about the Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 motherboard. They are telling me that it is not available in India at all.
I also went to extent of telling them that it can be found in another web site. But I was told that they wait for a number of orders before they procure it and give to their clients.
I want to know if smc is bluffing or are they serious?

J

Joker

I contacted smc about the Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 motherboard. They are telling me that it is not available in India at all.
I also went to extent of telling them that it can be found in another web site. But I was told that they wait for a number of orders before they procure it and give to their clients.
I want to know if smc is bluffing or are they serious?
smc is always serious. no bluffing.

why not call the site which has it & ask them whether they have or not???? most site just update themselves randomly.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@Jas
Yes bro DFI Lanparty boards are available in India, I bought mine last year from Lamington Road, Mumbai...

@Storm_Alias
The price quoted about the 6990 will be around 40K or a bit more but not 55k...But i guess you should wait for some days until the 6990 is widely available here, then you might get to know it's actual price....

lordirecto

In the zone
smc is always serious. no bluffing.

why not call the site which has it & ask them whether they have or not???? most site just update themselves randomly.

I sent a mail to the site which showed that they have it. They have not replied to me at all, so far.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^their mail responding service is bad....i agree

rather you should call them and then see their service/response

coolgame

Journeyman
i7 2600k----16.4K
MSI P67A-GD65(sli ready AND VFM)--- 9.8K
8GB GSKILL RIPJAWS 1600mhz ----4.5K
CM HAF X -----12K
CORSAIR AX 850/1200W---- 10.5K/16k APPROX
NOCTUA NH D14----4.75K