heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
I have the same board. You do not have to edit anything
You have to go to other options at boot, then add the extra words
noapic

then press enter

sorry I am very late to post here.:) :)

after my last post in this thread i have tried second time on your trick in i worked suddenly and when i have istalled i was 11:00 pm and my mom was got angry on me saying that what are you doing from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm at night just got to your bed room and give some rest to your computer;) .

after that i have tried to post in this thred but this page was not opening and today it was jst same taking long time but not able to login.so sorry for that.

Finally THANKING ALL OF YOU, you have helped me so much.:)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You're welcome. To have a faster set up you may want to see this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76971

NucleusKore

TheSaint
for .vob install mplayer

To make life easy go through *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76971

else add the Packman repository from here and install mplayer, win32 codecs, mplayer plugin

For 3D graphics, which card do you have?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
1. Click on the green one-click install icon here, give you root password when prompted and follow the steps.

2. Then Press Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

3. Relogin to the system

4.Then press Alt+F2
Type console
Type su and press ENTER
Give your root password
Now type

sax2 -r

and press ENTER

Your 3D graphics should be activated. For one click install of compiz fusion see here

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
wait for minute i will restart my pc in login linux because from ther the fonts on net are to small to read

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Could you be more clear? One click install is so easy, you just have to click that icon once and follow on, it does everything by itself.

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
i am saying that first i hve dataone home plan 250 so it is very difficult for me to download those drivers with 70 MB so i want to know other option such as install from dvd or somthing like that.pls try to understand me.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Ok, if you do not mention your problem no one will understand, don't feel bad. It pays to explain your situation clearly to those you are seeking help from, so that they can suggest you a solution suitable for your needs.

Now in your case, I suggest the following solution:
1. Click on the one click install
*img505.imageshack.us/img505/8226/nvidia1wp3.th.png

2. check advanced mode with ability to change settings and click next
*img505.imageshack.us/img505/839/nvidia2fv9.th.png

3. Now click next and it show you the websites from where it is going to download the packages, note these addresses down on a paper, and click next.
*img168.imageshack.us/img168/2848/nvidia3ix5.th.png

4. Now it will show you the list of packages it is going to download. Note them down on a piece of paper.
*img384.imageshack.us/img384/1364/nvidia4qs9.th.png

Till this step very little bandwidth is used, just as in normal browsing. Now click Abort.

6. Go to a cyber or any other place and download the software you have in the list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom