HELP!!!!!!!! Spyware?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

prajneet

Broken In
pls help guys
whenever i connect to the net, an explorer window automatically opens and goes to the url something like rxbot.info.com/buzz.html and sometimes some adultbrowser2000.something... . also sometimes the ent just stops responding, whatever page i open, the moment i press enter, i get a msg "internet explorer could not open the search page", no matter what site it is. when i click ok, it says web page unavailable. and when i try to download anything, anything, with or without download accelerator, from IE or opera, it gives an error. also my norton antivirus has stopped functioning. It just doesn't start. I tried installing Spybot - Search & Destroy, and also Spyware Blaster, but spybot doesn't open and spywareblaster doesn't work without mozilla. pls help guys this is 2 much 4 me.

subhro

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Your system is infected by Spywares. Download and run all of these:
  • Spybot S&D
  • Adaware
  • The Cleaner
  • Any good antivirus like Bitdefender/Norton etc

Don't forget to update each of thoes softwares before running. Google for the download links. All of them except the last one are freewares. After u have done it, if the problem is not solved then Download and run Hijackthis and post back the output

Subhro[/list]

OP
P

prajneet

Broken In
hijackthis doesnt work. When i start it an error message flashes for a sec and then nothing happens.i managed to get spyware doctor .Surprisingly it indicates downlad accelerator as the most dangerous spyware on the system but i couldnt find the spyware which redirects webpages to *fetish.adultbouncer.com/hot.html.What should i do?

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
You can get rid of spyware by using ad-aware from *www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ or spybot *download.com.com/3000-2144-10122137.html?part=104443&subj=dlpage&tag=button

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
prajneet said
also Spyware Blaster, but spybot doesn't open and spywareblaster doesn't work without mozilla

The latest spyware blaster v 3.2 now supports mozilla/firefox.you can download it from *www.javacoolsoftware.com
But it would not help u much as it can pevent the installation of spywares but can't detect those who are already there.

make sure u try what Zam & Batty said above .

lajs

Broken In
does spyware blaster support opera browsers

bcoz its mainly integrated with ie spy detection

D

dinesh1

to remove spyware or adware absolutely

yaar ye download kar

ye lagbhag sabhi adware , spyware , keylogger & many hijakers cookies ko detedt kar delete kar dega. :wink:

URL *www.manac.com.au/9316631734810/SpyCleanerfull-8.exe

walking-techie

Journeyman
a slon for ur woes

looks like u hav spyware and viruses runnin galore on ur comp

my suggestion

first -->

backup imp data
do a clean - reinstall

note that if u r on a lan be4 installin os disconnect lan cable

aftre os install
install an antivirus, firewall and spyware cleaner

now connect to net install latest updates for windows version

next time be4 installling a software see if it contains any additional utilites( see privacy policy carefully)

Download accelerator is a popular spyware do not use it
also p2p prog come bundled with spyware avoid using one which contains such files

Second Option-->

remove all software installed
delete their folders
check taskmgr see if any unwanted prog is running
start msconfig.. in startup options uncheck any unwanted startup options check their paths as well
go to those paths delete the files

install a good antivrus, firewall and spyware buster .. regularly update it and schesule weekly scans of ur comp

hope this helps solve ur problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom