HELP regarding IIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

way2jatin

Journeyman
Plz help me as soon as possible to find me out about 10 year IIT and AIEEE papers as soon as possible
Plz send me a links from where to download

Jatin Jha

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i have 28 years IIT papers by arihant publications,didnt even touch the books. if you want them you can take mine they are in mint condition.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Visit these. I hope they help u. More can be found by just googling.

*jee.iitr.ernet.in/

*www.iitjee.org/iit-question-papers/iit-papers.html

abhijangda

Padawan
Hey you can get previous iit papers from many publications like Arihant. Also if u have joined any coaching institutes like FIITJEE then they gave previous iit questions.

Aspire

Padawan
@Jatin
Why dont you just start a new thread named "My IITJEE Problems" instead of creating 5 seperate threads ?
BTW Try 30 year IITJEE Paper collection by Arihant Publications.

and Have you joined any coaching? If you have then pay attention in class coz they must have mentioned imp books in the class
*www.arihantbooks.com/Product-30-Years-IITJEE-Questions---Physics_36.aspx

My suggestion for you --- GOOGLE!!!!!

OP
W

way2jatin

Journeyman
@Jatin
Why dont you just start a new thread named "My IITJEE Problems" instead of creating 5 seperate threads ?
BTW Try 30 year IITJEE Paper collection by Arihant Publications.

and Have you joined any coaching? If you have then pay attention in class coz they must have mentioned imp books in the class
*www.arihantbooks.com/Product-30-Years-IITJEE-Questions---Physics_36.aspx

My suggestion for you --- GOOGLE!!!!!

mr lomesh its my problem and everyone is helping me except you.I know googling but i need ideas from my seniors

Dont just increse your post count

Aspire

Padawan
@way2jatin

If you check my post you will find that i suggested some books to you and also gave the links to buy them.

30 Years' IITJEE Questions - Physics

30 Years' IITJEE Questions - Chemistry

30 Years' IITJEE Questions - Maths

Just go to Arihant Publications
and click here

*img42.imageshack.us/img42/6673/catsrp.jpg

BTW did you check out the last few lines of my post??
Have you joined any coaching? If you have then pay attention in class because the teachers must have mentioned important books in the class
^^
If you havent then go here and ask your problems

Another Suggestion
Just go Here for all your IIT JEE related problems.

BTW my name is Lomash not Lomesh

AcceleratorX

Youngling
IMO reading past question papers isn't really of much use other than "time trials" (finishing as fast as possible) for exams like AIEEE and IIT. The questions are rarely ever completely repeated in the same form, you'd rather be better off practicing every type of sum and knowing the root of every concept on a heuristic and mathematical level for all the subjects :)

In any case, the question papers for these exams are easily available on the internet and on various websites.......I wish you the best of luck - and I will advise you to approach the exam with a calm mind and not to worry too much about the result but rather to take interest in your studies. :)

adarsharma

Right off the assembly line
I think this link help you better *education.latestt.com/questionpapers/qpdetails.aspx?CatId=112&CatName=IIT---JMET-Question-Papers

bippukt

In the zone
The subjective papers before the format change won't be of much help to you. Trust me, there is a world of difference between objective and subjective papers. For example, I always thought I did better in my objective papers as compared to the subjective ones and yet when the results came, I found my subjective paper rank considerably better than the objective one. Which suited me just fine ;)

What I am saying is - look at the papers, but you are not competing with yourself. You need the test series to gauge where you stand. They will help. But never let them discourage you - I was was advised by FIIT-JEE after giving their Main Open Test (it was the biggest in India) to consider preparing for state level exams! Use the exams but don't think their results reflect the final result.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
spend ur time understanding concepts(my technique), they are gonna help u more than 30 year old papers....

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
+1.last 5-10-15-20 yr papers must be used to get a fair idea of the pattern of questions being asked.rest assured no questions gonna b repeated.best of luck.especially with chemistry.

angie

At last the devil is here
papers before 5-6 years will be obsolete.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

+1.last 5-10-15-20 yr papers must be used to get a fair idea of the pattern of questions being asked.rest assured no questions gonna b repeated.best of luck.especially with chemistry.

and questions never repeat.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
angie said:
and questions never repeat.

Well, there's only so much you can twist a question around before it starts becoming a case of "old wine in new bottle".........;)

What that means is that the questions are actually quite similar from time to time if one has understood his concepts well.

angie

At last the devil is here
i am in a IIT and i have given jee twice. Questions DON'T repeat, that is why IIT's are that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom