Help: Nokia 6233 or SE W810i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffuser911

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good music solution in the range 6-8k. I know W810i is far better, being a Walkman phone, but is the 6233 worth a buy? The only reason pushing me to W810i is audio quality, but the price deters..

Please suggest, especially 6233 users...

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
6233 is also good for music capabiltites.
6233 has 3d sound and 2 speakers.
6233 has A2DP in the latest firmware.
w810 has autofocus and flash and a better camera
now its your choice

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Buy 6233me has a better display sound quality is good and even better than w810 in loudspeaker mode.also it is a symbian phone.

OP
diffuser911

diffuser911

Broken In
Thanks guys..but is the music quality on ear-phones comparable to W810?? Also, is the music player minimizable??

Thanks

viruss

Atarangi Keeda
Go For W810i...... I am using it . its too good phone & many patches are available for this phone

acewin

Point Blanc
price for 810i is 9K Plus, so if you really think u can go for it, but 6233 is a very good choice, you can check our long discussion in the other thread for 6000 buck phone, heehe. I have bought K550i and heard its counterpart W610i is also very good, you are buying a phone and not just for earpiece with it, also A2DP is a huge plus

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Sound through headphones in 6233 is louder than w810 .
W810 is slightly older but good phone. Buy 6233 music edition , will be a better option.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Go for the W810i! It's a much better all-round phone and it's an obvious choice if music-thru-earphone is your priority.

Edburg

In the zone
i have nokia 6233 and i just love it...

but i do agree that if ear-phone quality is top priority then go for w810i....

but in all the rest of the features none below 10k beats the 6233.....be in VGA video recording,awesome stereo speaker,great keypad,3G,A2DP and the list goes on.......

yes music player can be minimised in the latest firmware

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
+1 Nokia 6233.
W810i isn't a bad phone either,but for the price of 6233 it is really a very good buy.

moshel

Padawan
6233ME is a waste....only +point is that its completely white and u get a sound dock.....and they charge 1k more for that.

6233 is good...im using it too...but its software is buggy.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
6233/ME, if you want:
1) 3G
2) A2DP
3) louder sound via onboard speakers

W810i, if you want:
1) good music
2) good cam
3) noise cancellation earbuds by default

acewin

Point Blanc
well said infra, its truly individual's need I bought K550i which many wont recommend but I needed specs which it had, heehe,

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Also give W610i a try. Its lot sleek nd slim like k550i. And also the screen is a lil wider too and screen clarity is awesome. It has same music capabilities of 810i nd got A2DP and better battery.
And that too has noise isolation earbuds> HPM 70.
its bout 9.3k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom