help needed to configure a heavy duty gaming pc!!!!

OP
L

logichost

Broken In
->just watch videos over youtube to find out the best stable overclocked configuration card of the same version.just overclock by 20-30 mhz step by step and if no problem occurs then keep overclocking(only upto a limit).i think 850/1400(core/memory) mhz would be fine enough for 6850 to run stable.
->cooler master usp100 is a good looking case.and gladiator 600 is still nice for it's price.
it does not matter which company you go with for a case.
just look for a case which is nicely build(mainly made of steel),have cable management holes(very necessary),good airflow,and can fit upto 10" cards easily.

thanks buddy,
and also tell how are how are cabinets with built in power supply , i mean i can get one for about 5-6k ,are they good enough?

deep92

Dare To Be Naive.
for around 6k a coolermaster elite 430 and a corsair vx450 will do cost you around 6200 for both.i never had an experience with i ball cabinets.you can also take a look at them,if there is any sturdy built from iball and can compete with elite 430 for it's price then you can take a look at those cabinets or else a nzxt gamma is always there.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ logichost

You can also go for coolermaster usp 100 @ 3k and a corsair vx450 @ 3.5k. Nzxt gamma will set you some 2k and is also a very good option for the price. Stay away from iball.

OP
L

logichost

Broken In
for around 6k a coolermaster elite 430 and a corsair vx450 will do cost you around 6200 for both.i never had an experience with i ball cabinets.you can also take a look at them,if there is any sturdy built from iball and can compete with elite 430 for it's price then you can take a look at those cabinets or else a nzxt gamma is always there.

thanks for advice!!!!
i think elite 430 is good and worth its cost.:razz::razz:

@ logichost

You can also go for coolermaster usp 100 @ 3k and a corsair vx450 @ 3.5k. Nzxt gamma will set you some 2k and is also a very good option for the price. Stay away from iball.

thanks!!!!
usp100 is tempting in looks
but i m with elite 430.
:p:p:p

Last edited:
OP
L

logichost

Broken In
ok plz somebody tell me efi bios and does Intel DH67BL support efi bios?
and what are the benefit of having an efi supporting bios?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
no intel one doesnt have efi bios. this bios is gui and mouse use allowed. so little more easy to excess options as this present in windows. if your board doesnt support it dont worry. you not going to oc and use bioses frequently.

OP
L

logichost

Broken In
no intel one doesnt have efi bios. this bios is gui and mouse use allowed. so little more easy to excess options as this present in windows. if your board doesnt support it dont worry. you not going to oc and use bioses frequently.

ok and i dont need any efi bios , i think
can somebody tell me any good psu that is cheaper than corsair one and can manage to provide clean power for nest 2-3 years.

srch07

Journeyman
Slight Modification ( Compromise on Hard Disk Space or Add your 1k for 1TB).

Intel® Core™ i5 2400 Processor @ 9.6K
Intel DH67CL @ 6.5k
Corsair XMS3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 2*2GB @ 2.7k
Sapphire HD6850 @ 10.5k
Seagate 500GB 7200.12 @ 1.7k
Corsair 450W @ 3.5k
CM Elite 430 cabinet @ 2.5k.
Benq G2220HD @ 7.3k
Intex 1KvA @ 2.7k
I-ball MM Laser M99 Combo @650
altec lansing @1.6k

Total 49K