bluetooth

Broken In
Dear Friends,

I got only 63% in CBSE Board this year. I completely broken down nowadays. My parents these always scold me saying The world has ended for you. I have applied for some colleges in abroad & consultants are positive on their side. But I think they had some expectations from me which I was not able to fulfill, really I pray to God, to give me which I really deserve. I don't know what has happened to me.

Please Help me guys.:(

Dont worry, its the 60% that is necessary to make you sit in every exam and to make you eligible to get in almost every college. Marks give you eligibility and thats it. Rest is up to your knowledge what you get ! Parents will say at 95%, "you wud have done better" :O. Indian parents are like that. Dont worry about them. Plan for your future properly.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^
+1

My parents never complain about my marks. I am a average student scores anywhere between 70-80%. But i saw some of my friends parents scolding them even they get whatever they can. They didnt understand that the marks doesnt mean world. Its just the thing represents how much their child can able to mug-up. :D

So just leave them and apply for foreign univ. The minimum aggregate they needed is 60+ %. So dont worry about that and i'm damn sure that you'll get a place at good univ.

avadh.joshi

Right off the assembly line
Dont worry Rajkumar...u will find ur way..confiedence is the biggest weapon that's enough to kill any problems n always remember..."When you want something,all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"...It happens because ur parents and perhaps you also ,expect much more than u get...let the time pass and all things will b alright...

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
oe dude why are you so tensed? The world has not yet ended. Dont demotivate yourself just think postive and drop one year and prepare for competitive exam. My experince says cbse marks are nothing but fake. There is no use of securing 90+ in cbse as your admission depends upon your performance in the competitive exam. Just dont loose hope and start preparing yourself for the xams. YOu dont have time. Do the preparation from today only.

OP
B

bluetooth

Broken In
Thanx guys for your help..

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

@rajkumar_pb I have applied for foreign colleges already..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^
for which university? IMO UK and Germany is the best option. Also dont feel bad for yourself, thinking that you're not making it to 80%. Thats complete lameness . You did what you can. So be cool and continue towards your next step.

MCDC

Broken In
dont get tensed.. :' (...........i got 76%... :'''(........CBSE is just unfair(only i know the truth).........doesnt matter ur parents scold u...but one day they'll b proud of u........so just do it.....always aim high......dont depend on anybody(so that theres no one to blame except u)...now jus think of the future...go to some good univ. best of luck:razz:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
dont get tensed.. :' (...........i got 76%... :'''(........CBSE is just unfair(only i know the truth).........doesnt matter ur parents scold u...but one day they'll b proud of u........so just do it.....always aim high......dont depend on anybody(so that theres no one to blame except u)...now jus think of the future...go to some good univ. best of luck:razz:

No 12th or 10th board in India is doing proper correction right now......I have seen it for years, do not worry. Time catches up with people.....I had a friend score only 50% in his PCM, to all our horror back in 12th, and today he has a 7.5 GPA over at his engineering college....it really has no relation at all. The 12th correction plain sucks because I have seen how people write papers and there is no way someone writing papers so good could score so low (and vice versa, when a lot of really bad papers get high marks!).

OP
B

bluetooth

Broken In
I am taking computer science because I really have interest in this field..I want to do something in this field..But to be on the safer side, What is the scope of BSc (IT) in your point of view..

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I am taking computer science because I really have interest in this field..I want to do something in this field..But to be on the safer side, What is the scope of BSc (IT) in your point of view..
Don't take Bsc. IT !! The stuff they teach in it can be done from other institutions also, I feel its not worth wasing four years to get an IT degree. Go for Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication.
IT has scope only in software industries, but the other two have a larger one. Also CS/ETE(ECE) is more valued than IT.

Top Bottom