OP
B

bluetooth

Broken In
Its an advanced college diploma..with an option to bridge to degree..but guys doing MBA after BSc (IT) can help..??

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I am taking computer science because I really have interest in this field..I want to do something in this field..But to be on the safer side, What is the scope of BSc (IT) in your point of view..

Not a bad degree but going for MSc or MBA after BSc(IT) will definitely help. Don't think about "value" etc. - the things they teach in B.Sc IT are competitive with the IT industry's demands. Do an M.Sc or MBA after it and you will be set :)

BTW, in Canada, BS is what they follow, it's a four year degree and it's equivalent to our B.Tech....but of course, there's a difference between a science degree and an engineering degree, and you will find that many new fields will have science degrees as well as computer degrees (am talking about canadian universities here, Computer Science vs. Computer Engineering, Information Science vs. Information Technology, Engineering Chemistry vs. Chemical Engineering, things like that. There are definite differences between the science and engineering degrees but none of them is "better" than the other, so you gotta look at the syllabus and course structure, etc. before going for it).

Top Bottom