help me with the best mobo for i52500k!!!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, especially Gamer009, stop using sms lingo here, don't make it Facebook. Check the posts from other members, are any of them using SMS lingo?

Regarding Motherboard, have a look at Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H motherboard @ 8.5K
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=32&Itemid=77

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
caby, a ten years old tech-com, PSU - i don kne, processor- intel pentium cpu g620 2.6hz, mobo - intel DH61WW max support i7, ram - corsair vengeance 4gb ddr3 on one slot n transcend 4gb ddr3 on another slot, monitor - AOC 21.5 inch LED FULL HD

sorry for sms type posting, my bad

nice one, but gigabyte? is it better than ASUS and INTEL boards?

and cilus, what do you suggest abt processor?

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ It is not any personal preferences but forum guide lines.
Gamero9, The Gigabyte is best for your budget, we can't generalized things for a whole company. If you can go more than 10K or 12K then Asus is the best solution but your budget isn't permitting you. So I have suggested a board which offers good performance, stability, decent overclocking potential at a attractive price point. For Processor, if you can manage, get i5 3570K.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Exactly! +1.
@OP If you are not sure of your PSU then don't try overclocking before confirming whether the PSU(exact model name and manufacturer name) you have has the potential to handle overclocking. It's not just about Watts as most of the retailers make it appear to be. There are many other very important factors involved. So first please mention your exact PSU to confirm if it's good enough to handle such kind of load.

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
guys, am thinking to buy only one component for now, a processor or a mobo, as am having dh61ww mobo and intel pentium g620 processor, so which one i should buy first? mobo or processor? i'll buy another component by jan or feb

and budget now is around 15k for one component, either mobo or cpu

and my psu is old one, so don want to know about it, suggest me on this also

want to buy new PSU also

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Are you going to overclock your i5 processor. Are you hell sure about it? If yes then how far do you want to overclock? Will you alter voltages ?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
If you plan to overclock later in future, you have to consider it now. Both mobo and proc can change based on that.
Post your psu brand + model name here. You should OC with a stable and reliable power supply.

PS: Proc first, then mobo later.

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
is intel dh77eb a good motherboard for i5 3570k processor?????????

*www.flipkart.com/intel-dh77eb-motherboard/p/itmd9mpjtdf7fdrj?pid=MBDD9MPBN2ZRTTPS&icmpid=reco_pp_cross_motherboard_3

hitman4

In the zone
first of all intel mobos suck.....
and secondly there is no point pairing a h77 motherboard..... with an unclocked cpu like i5 3570k....
either you buy i5 3570 (NON K) or buy a z77 motherboard....
If you want an affordable motherboard then you can look for gigabyte z77mx d3h it costs around 8400...

Top Bottom