help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
hi guys, i am a noob in computers and programming. i just have a fair knowledge of operating systems like installing and uninstalling and repairing some software problems and also few command prompts i know....
i want to learn c, c++ for simple programme writing and i also want to learn how to use office 2007 excel,word,one note, visio and powerpoint.
so please tell me what are the materials i should download and use as well as where do i get it pls....
i think its a basic things which i should be knowing about the computers.... pls guide me which is the easiest way to learn all these...i mean which softwares and tutorials and video guides i should use ???

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
For learning Office 2007, best way is to explore it yourself. There is not one complete material to teach Office. So better learn it yourself.

For C/C++ you can buy books on the subject by Yashwant and Kanitkar and also refer to Robert Lafore for them.

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
i saw many books as well as virtual presentations in teaching office 2007 and also many books for c/c++ .... but i am really getting scared to buy them and start reading those materials,when in reality i feel like i dont understand a single word in that....
for that reason i am requesting you all that if at all you know any easy and simple way to get it started... i hope i didnt eat ur brain navjoth... i really appreciate for lending me a helping hand.... and i would expect that u would continue the same for me in learning those things.....

din

Tribal Boy
@mayneu - Do you have an internet connection at home ? In that case I think members will be able to suggest you a lot, like links to tutorials etc - as you need not buy books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom