help me from this virus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
I dont know where it came from, the virus called README.EXE. It's in My USB Pen Drive. I formatted it several times but it's coming again and again. I'm using avast 4.8 home antivirus. Please tell me how get rid of this virus....please help me......:cry:

Gauravs90

geek........
attachment not working pls upload image on www.imageshack.us and then paste it in forum.
If you have avast, update it to the latest virus definition and run the boot time scan.
Or download antivir antivirus and run full computer scan

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
My lappu has also virus problem ..When some folders A,B, C are copied from pen drive to lappu..virus makes the copy of folders A,B and C and also makes them hidden..So there are two sets of same folder..can somebody help ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I dont know where it came from, the virus called README.EXE. It's in My USB Pen Drive. I formatted it several times but it's coming again and again. I'm using avast 4.8 home antivirus. Please tell me how get rid of this virus....please help me......:cry:
Thats because ur PC has teh virus not the Pen Drive.

Ways to clean virus:-
1> Get Avira free version + latest updates
2> Be Offline
3> Turn off system restore (it would clean the instance of virus from system memory)
4> Install Avira+updates.
5> Do full system scan
6> Install Adware (oh d/l it too :-D )
6> Get online

After that Install RemoveIt Pro (free for single user, doesn't auto update, but good)
Scan with it too.

IMO, best free security solution: AVG8+Adware+Komodo (resource hog, but will keep u safe)

I hope that would do ur job ;-)
My lappu has also virus problem ..When some folders A,B, C are copied from pen drive to lappu..virus makes the copy of folders A,B and C and also makes them hidden..So there are two sets of same folder..can somebody help ?

Please follow above steps.

//seeing u aftr a long time...wassup?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
When you do get your pen drive cleaned, I'd recommend using Panda USB Vaccine. It will prevent the virus from infecting your pen drive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom