Help me find my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4fun

Broken In
Hai friends...Help me find my phone.

Main purpose of my phone will be playing music and video and i am a guy who never uses a headset.My friend is using a Nokia6233 and its sound is really superb(Loud) but I didn't like its look.Is there any phone much louder + stylish. My budget 4 a phone is 10-15K.I really want a good quality sound machine.
I would like 2 know,which phone in ur opinion gives
maximum sound(Internal Speakers)...and what about the SE walkman series.

Thanx...

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
since video is one of the concerns,you haf 3 choices: n73m, 5700 or SE W580i. all there haf more or less the same screen size (larger than the avg. size)

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
since video is one of the concerns,you haf 3 choices: n73m, 5700 or SE W580i. all there haf more or less the same screen size (larger than the avg. size)

Screen size dont matter (since the difference will be very less no)....what i want is good sound for mp3's and video.
Does all phone in SE Walkman series have same sound output? if not, which has the highest.

Pathik

Google Bot
for music ur best bet wd be w580i..
btw cooldudie y do ualways recommend fones that are heavily out of budget??

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
pathiks said:

ya i understand but it's got a HUGE screen!
but i also reccomend n73me gr8 fone

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
pathiks said:
pathiks said:

I have decided, i will buy a SE walkman phone....but which out of these.

W580i
W610i &
W810i

Which is louder(inbuilt speakers).

Pathik

Google Bot
Get the 580i of these 3.. U get mps70 dual stereo speakers wit it.. Plus its got a2dp, shake control, funky looks and 1gb m2 bundled.. W810i is old now and i didnt like w610i much..
If u want symbian get a 5700

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
slimmer phones obs mean poor speakers
that leaves u with w810i

but go for w610i and use mps 60 speakers that u get free with them to listen to music.....
hey yes this is if u want auto focus in camera

or else get the w530i white colour it rocks

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
go fr the white version dude..the black one may hide the scratches and the dirt but the white un is real cool..
btw dnt go fr the 5700 if u hav music as top priority..i hav the 5700 and its music doesnt compare to ne sony walkman models..stay away from it

i suggest u either go for the w580i or the w810i..botha re great value for money..and ya the rokr e6..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom