Help Me Find >> LG Optimus 2X << want to buy asap:)

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
i found the diff. @2.5k (for saholic) and more (for others)(with 1 yr manufacturer warranty; for online stores)

+ Incredible S's back design looks a bit ugly to me.. :/ looks as if I will be holding onto a inverted desktop hard drive casing :D

Moreover, the processor and the GPU is same as the HTC Desire S..so I am not really thinking to spend more for a phone to just have a slightly bigger display (though it looks the same i.e. SLCD) and a better 8MP cam instead of 5MP of desire s.
What are your thoughts..?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@sky770, 2 ways: Desire S @ 16k. killer deal. else wait. and i hate to say but wait may never end. S3's hardware is a bit too highend so S3 will surely cost 35k+ which means S2 will get priced at ~24k or so same as Sensation. This is what i feel. so if you wait, wait for a month and not more than that. and wait only if you can extend your budget till 25k (just to be safe).

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
@sky770, 2 ways: Desire S @ 16k. killer deal. else wait. and i hate to say but wait may never end. S3's hardware is a bit too highend so S3 will surely cost 35k+ which means S2 will get priced at ~24k or so same as Sensation. This is what i feel. so if you wait, wait for a month and not more than that. and wait only if you can extend your budget till 25k (just to be safe).

thx for replying :)

umm..yep you got tht right. killer deal. period.

Finally dropping all SEs/Sony, LG n rest.. going HTC :D finally seeing myself for settling for something (****..din't knew choosing an android is harder than choosing a gf :wink:)

Thanks all will post, my buy asap:cool:

aroraanant

Explorer
Then get Desire S, you can also buy it from here and can use some coupon to lower down the price a lil more( I haven't checked whether the coupon works on this particular item or not).
Go for it, there is no fun of waiting now.

And also check out Neo V at the same time in local showroom, you might like it

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
Then get Desire S, you can also buy it from here and can use some coupon to lower down the price a lil more( I haven't checked whether the coupon works on this particular item or not).
Go for it, there is no fun of waiting now.

And also check out Neo V at the same time in local showroom, you might like it

wow :-D
Thx for the link bro :) you just backed me up :) the seller is from Gurgaon (my office place) so I can also drop down to his shop/place and pick the phone directly :D

thx again :)

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
go with aroraanant advice... check out incredible s, neo V and one V... if you are still confused then go and get a hands on....

andreno 205 is a powerful gpu for normal usage, almost all the mobile below 20k with qualcomm chipset uses adreno 205 only...

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
just ordered my HTC Desire S (black and comes with 8gb micro sd card out of box):-D
final price 15,990 :) @ saholic
yesterday had a talk with Customer care rep., he told me usually delivery is done "within" 2 working days after receiving the order.

I will get a review done for yall TDF fellows :D :p
(cant promise for pics but will try :) )

Happy with my purchase; its actually a stock clearance done here in NCR region so getting it cheap otherwise almost all retailers dont have this phone and whosoveer has this are selling it like hotcakes for the price i have purchased it from saholic (see ebay link proivided by aroraanant in above post). i just trust saholic instead of any random ebay seller + he din't replied back since yesterday night..so waiting for him just to reply back is sick :p ; can't let this deal get away (had missed a chance with LG O2X but not this one for sure :D heee)

Would like to thank all.. (specially Sam, aroraanant, pramudit, desiJATT (tussi gr8 ho ;) ), MetallosaurusRex) for the advice, regular replies and above all thx Sam and all others mods for *not* flaming me abt my thread(s) :D

+ all those who have shared info here but I forgot to mention (shoooo shoooo.. :D)

Top Bottom