Help Me Find >> LG Optimus 2X << want to buy asap:)

sky770

Journeyman
Hi all! :)

(First off I have no idea whether I'll get flamed for opening a new thread just for the purpose :| but.. let it be :D )

I need your help fellas..I really want to buy a brand new, box pack, Sealed LG Optimus 2X at lowest possible price here in New Delhi/Noida but I am not able to find one.

If anyone having any contacts who can get me this model I am ready to meetup and strike a deal :)

Note: I have been seeing ads and got msgs to buy an old piece but srry i am not interested to get an old one..not this time.
Thanks all,

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Get it from flipkart? for less than 20k(Cash on Delivery is also available)
LG Optimus 2X P990: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

kbar1

Journeyman
You're out of luck. Seems to be out of stock in most sites: Flipkart, Letsbuy, Adexmart... Ebay has some, but the cheap ones are used, and new ones are priced at 28k.

Found one at Saholic, but priced at 25.6k: [saholic.com].

Unless you manage to get it somehow for under 20k, its not at all worth it IMO.

Does it have to be the 2X? Its rather old, and past its prime. Can't you wait for better deals?

LG Optimus 2X P990 @ Rs.20563/-

but there is no buy button.

It appears you have to fill the form at the right first...

Last edited:
OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
LG Optimus 2X P990 @ Rs.20563/-

but there is no buy button.

yes! :D thats the only site which is atleast not showing "discontinued" n stuff like that :/

but I really doubt the authenticity of this ecommerce site? really among top 3 of india? xD :D

You're out of luck. Seems to be out of stock in most sites: Flipkart, Letsbuy, Adexmart... Ebay has some, but the cheap ones are used, and new ones are priced at 28k.

Found one at Saholic, but priced at 25.6k: [saholic.com].

Unless you manage to get it somehow for under 20k, its not at all worth it IMO.

Does it have to be the 2X? Its rather old, and past its prime. Can't you wait for better deals?

It appears you have to fill the form at the right first...

- yep 99% of the sites dont have it except for 100bestbuy and saholic.

- saholic's got it expensive @ 25-26k :evil:

- best deal in less than or = 20k price range IMO

- TEGRA2 chipset

- am not really worried abt software as:
> LG has promised to release ICS in Q2, 2012
> will be installing custom ROMs
> gorilla glass + excellent build quality
> am a developer :D n the hardware which is in O2X its simply awesome! :D at this price/package :)

Last edited:
OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
I saw that arnd a month ago...try some shops u might get it else try gaffar market

yaaa.. :| bad thing abt shopwallas @ savitri mkt is that they really dont keep handsets which are too old :( but someone in whole NCR might be having that baby :D

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
Try gaffar market

umm.. but do you really trust gaffar market shopwallas?

AFAIK.. once I went there way back in yr. 2006 maybe...those people were selling handsets like pancakes :-D i was freaked out.. amazed..

they were throwing cellphones like anything.. :shock: :|

idk but it give me *shivers* quite an uneasy feeling that I buy *any* product from gaffar market from my hard earned money :| (that too one off for ~20k ? :| :( )

what if they sold me a tampered sealed box?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Check this: LG Optimus 2X Price, Specifications, Review and Images

But most sites have it discontinued or its Out Of Stock.

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
umm.. but do you really trust gaffar market shopwallas?

AFAIK.. once I went there way back in yr. 2006 maybe...those people were selling handsets like pancakes :-D i was freaked out.. amazed..

they were throwing cellphones like anything.. :shock: :|

idk but it give me *shivers* quite an uneasy feeling that I buy *any* product from gaffar market from my hard earned money :| (that too one off for ~20k ? :| :( )

what if they sold me a tampered sealed box?

Yeah dealers in gaffar market are not trustworthy....try savitri market u might get lucky..

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
Y r u so desprate to buy optimus ..wait for another 15 days ... Alternatives to that phone are on its way

lolz :D well consider this:

- the hardware which I'll get on this beauty is absolutely gr8
+ the excellent build quality, gorilla glas, steel rim along the body; really solidly built :cool:

- good XDA dev. support :) installing custom roms should be a breeze :)

@ just ~20k its the best deal IMO (i can increase a bit to say 22-23k but not more than that for a cellphone :| ) :)

Talking abt the coming alternatives:

first i had considered Xperia U (and thought of Xperia P too) but then I googled a lot..tried to collect info from reviews, users thoughts on how a limited internal memory (no SD card slot) can really affect you (Xperia U has just 4GB for songs n stuff, 2GB for apps etc.; similarly Xperia P has 16GB total out of which idk how much is user accessible) + i would in future want to try custom roms, also its easy to backup your stuff to a micro SD separately (its safe :cool:)

even though xperia U /P may have the brightest displays at their respective price point but then again I can't simply go for a phone having no sd card slot after paying 18-25k (for xperia U / P) :|

HTC One series:

one hellava' tough competition creator :twisted: but awesomely expensive :evil:

fully dropped the idea to go with one v being very very low on specs. and one S which will be priced way high above my budget + date of launch for one S is unknown.. :(

LG O2X it is for now (am not sure if i would be able to get it for less than or =20k hope i do :D also how big would it be..would i be able to fit it into my trouser's pocket?:mrgreen: formal cloths have way too small pockets :D)

FYI/Headsup: add increased taxes :x in retail price (guess what? cellphones just got costlier :( )

Last edited:

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
lolz :D well consider this:

- the hardware which I'll get on this beauty is absolutely gr8
+ the excellent build quality, gorilla glas, steel rim along the body; really solidly built :cool:

- good XDA dev. support :) installing custom roms should be a breeze :)

@ just ~20k its the best deal IMO (i can increase a bit to say 22-23k but not more than that for a cellphone :| ) :)

Talking abt the coming alternatives:

first i had considered Xperia U (and thought of Xperia P too) but then I googled a lot..tried to collect info from reviews, users thoughts on how a limited internal memory (no SD card slot) can really affect you (Xperia U has just 4GB for songs n stuff, 2GB for apps etc.; similarly Xperia P has 16GB total out of which idk how much is user accessible) + i would in future want to try custom roms, also its easy to backup your stuff to a micro SD separately (its safe :cool:)

even though xperia U /P may have the brightest displays at their respective price point but then again I can't simply go for a phone having no sd card slot after paying 18-25k (for xperia U / P) :|

HTC One series:

one hellava' tough competition creator :twisted: but awesomely expensive :evil:

fully dropped the idea to go with one v being very very low on specs. and one S which will be priced way high above my budget + date of launch for one S is unknown.. :(

LG O2X it is for now (am not sure if i would be able to get it for less than or =20k hope i do :D also how big would it be..would i be able to fit it into my trouser's pocket?:mrgreen: formal cloths have way too small pockets :D)

FYI/Headsup: add increased taxes :x in retail price (guess what? cellphones just got costlier :( )

Check this site named
Fetise.com i saw galaxy R priced @ 22.5k but i hv no idea abt site reliabilty ...few frnds ordered some apparels from that site and got them delivered ..so do chk that also...and tomo just go to savitri market and try ur luck..
And best of luck from my side

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
Check this site named
Fetise.com i saw galaxy R priced @ 22.5k but i hv no idea abt site reliabilty ...few frnds ordered some apparels from that site and got them delivered ..so do chk that also...

I couldn't find an entry for LG phones. theres just this: "connect better with Samsung"
:|

and tomo just go to savitri market and try ur luck..
And best of luck from my side

yeah..thx bro :) though i can wait till this coming weekend (max 15th april) for LG O2X.

badly need to get my hands on a droid :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
last stop should be LG showroom. if they don't have it, don't run after a year old mobile. there will be better alternates. And all companies other than LG cook stable Android build that you won't be required to try custom rom unless there is space problem. Else wait for Sensation's price to come down a bit more. at 20k, it'll offer more value than O2X. At least you don't have to look for custom roms for another year.

OP
sky770

sky770

Journeyman
last stop should be LG showroom. if they don't have it, don't run after a year old mobile. there will be better alternates. And all companies other than LG cook stable Android build that you won't be required to try custom rom unless there is space problem. Else wait for Sensation's price to come down a bit more. at 20k, it'll offer more value than O2X. At least you don't have to look for custom roms for another year.

- sensation has some issues (death grip etc.)

- its actually actually not abt that they are hardly noticeable or anything like it..an issue is an issue.. can't take chances..especially when..if it is hardware :|

- i won't be running for custom roms etc. just for the sake of design/usability/animation effects but its abt removing bloatware and do things the way you want to do it :| keeping it simple :p

- if i am able to get my hands on O2X only and only at an LG shoppe/regional stockist then hes gonna suk me in :x (will demand phone on MRP or near abt it which is approx 26-27k *gulp* :| )

- i seriously liked what O2X offered me..infact to everyone else who *can/is* confident abt rooting, installing their custom ROM or upgrade to Gingerbread and wait for LG to release ICS (as promised in Q2 2012 :D)

BTW +1 for last stoppage :D

Cheers,
:)

Top Bottom