Help me find/buy GTX 570

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
go for only MSI/ASUS standard/OC version, performance isn't the matter at all, palit one may be OCed to the limit for better fps but they are the worst manufacturer with faltu build quality & sudden temperature issue as well low power consumption & no voltage tweaking for further OC, so I recommend you for MSI/ASUS only, cause their service is best with long years warranty.:p:p:p

d3p

PowerHouse
The card Manju is talking about is available with me & it runs absolutely cool & perfect without any noise [19-26dbA].

go for only MSI/ASUS standard/OC version, performance isn't the matter at all, palit one may be OCed to the limit for better fps but they are the worst manufacturer with faltu build quality & sudden temperature issue as well low power consumption & no voltage tweaking for further OC, so I recommend you for MSI/ASUS only, cause their service is best with long years warranty.:p:p:p

Regarding Palit, Frankly i'm not a fan boy, what i believe is performance & i never had a single issue with my palit [9800gt] cards from last 3 years......

@OP: IMO Palit is better than DCU II[2slot vs 3 slot]. If not Palit then MSI will do the job

Last edited:
Top Bottom