Help me decide between KG300, K750i, N72

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I have used lg kg300.
Its great for Multimedia performance. great screen. watching movies in 3gp is a delight. u can hear music in loudspeaker even in a dtc bus and quality is also good. but the earphones supplied aren't great. get the ones with nokia 5300 and it'll start sounding good. 2mp camera is a disappointment though.
interface is a bit sluggish and installing themes not supported. but still nothing beats a 240X320 screen at rs. 6700. almost a 1000 bucks cheaper than k750i.
512 mb card came free with mine.

viruss

Atarangi Keeda
Hey I have purchased W810i on 15feb2008. I found its easy to take beautiful pics with this autofocus camera. Sound quality is also very good using handsfree.
You can extend memory upto 4GB. AAC,M4a,MP3 ringtones are supported.

its just rocks man.

my second option will be k750i.... But now a days SE stops its production, hence no clue about its warranty/part replacement.But its very nice fone.cane be coverted to w800i easily.
You can have a check for w660i with 3G .........

viruss

Atarangi Keeda
In Alfa Mumbai:-8700
In themobilestore:- 8700+4%vat=9140 (with sureshot scratch card offer....i won holiday package)

Head Banger

Journeyman
K750 roks..no other 2 mp phone comes close...and n72?? :O u actually shortlisted that?...

autofocus is used by the cam to focus on an object and lock the screen so as to prevent ne shakiness in the pic...

i think k750 is the way forward for u owing to ur necessities in mind..awesum cam..more than enuf music player....

K750 cam = W810 cam,also w810 is slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom