Help me choose a right GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Which manufacturer to opt for hd6770?

any of them HIS, SAPPHIRE, MSI is ok. just take care of after sales service. msi and sapphire excel in this regard. confirm about HIS.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Re: Which manufacturer to opt for hd6770?

Yugal Hinduja, don't create multiple thread for the same reason. All the questions you're asking here can be asked on the other thread of yours too. I'm merging it with the previous one.
Next time, please try to follow the forum rules.

Regarding Graphics card brand, I think Sapphire and HIS cards are the cheapest one, available @ 7K in theitwares.

*www.theitwares.com/h677fn1gd-radeo...pport-graphic-card-with-eyefinity-p-2302.html
with RS 100 shipping
*www.theitwares.com/sapphire-100338...ady-crossfirex-support-video-card-p-2257.html
with RS 150 shipping.

Pick up any of them based on the After sales service in your locality. Normally HIS is known to provide good cooling solution, but again the decision should be based on the after sales service.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ have you bought the gpu ?? if yes let us know about the place, price and brand name ;-)

OP
Y

Yugal Hinduja

Broken In
I ordered online HIS H677FN1GD Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card with Eyefinity
I live in raipur (Chhattisgarh), and here in my city i don't trust dealers.also the prices are quite high here.
Rashi dominate the city's market.

Cilus

laborare est orare
I ordered online HIS H677FN1GD Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card with Eyefinity
I live in raipur (Chhattisgarh), and here in my city i don't trust dealers.also the prices are quite high here.
Rashi dominate the city's market.

So the purpose of thread is served. Closing it as per OP's request.

Yugal, if you wanna any help regarding this card, create a new thread or PM any of the Mods to reopen this thread if you wanna continue here.

And don't forget to post some pics in the Show of Section after receiving the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom