help in choosing android phone under 17000 with best music quality and gaming

jsm17

Broken In
Hi guys i am looking for my first android phone. i dont need a secondary camera on the phone but i wont mind if it is there. i will be mostly using the phone for music and a little bit of hd gaming so the phone must have good music quality and come with good bundled earphones (i will prefer in ear earphones). also it should be able to handle hd games well.
i did some research and the phones i am currently looking at are neo v, one v, defy+ and xperia u. please tell me if there are any other good phones in this range.
i was gonna buy xperia u but i wondered if the dual core processor is worth the compromise on extra features with the single core phones. so can you guys tell me how much better will the 1 ghz dual core in xperia u perform over the 1 ghz single core in one v, neo v and defy+. also as xperia u comes only with 512mb ram, will the dual core run well with it and will the phone will be more future proof and allow me to update the phone to further android versions than the single core ones. i also noticed that xperia u comes only with a 1320 mah battery so it enough for a dual core phone.

finally can u guys also tell me among htc, sony and motorola which has better after sales service and support and better resale value.

OP
J

jsm17

Broken In
thanks guys
but can u tell me between htc and sony which has better after sales service.
also i am a little uncomfortable with one v's non removable battery so will replacing it after it has become weak or dead be a problem?

mitraark

Decrepit
You can look into Xperia U , although the 1320 mah battery looks poor on paper , early buyers aren't disappointed as such.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Music Quality and Gaming are both excellent on the Xperia U. Get it if you can live with the 4 GB memory. Otherwise get Neo V or One V. Though I heard the One V has laggy browsing experience.

Top Bottom