Status
Not open for further replies.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Hi all,

Hope u'r all doing fine. I want some advice regarding preparing a CV. I am currently doing a 3year PG diploma in Film and video editing. Recently about to get a part time job in a technical institute. The job is - maintainance of desktop computers of the labs&institute and also the laptops of students. What basically being done here is like student complain why their laptop is slow or infected with virus etc and u have to look after it. NOW, I dont have any science/technical background or any certificates. My bacground is arts but know all these things by interest.I have talked one of the member there and he said there is no need of any certificate especially for parttime job but i need to sepcify what i know in the CV. So what should i write ???? I know windows tweaking, troubleshooting, assembling etc....

so what should i write. I want to specify in short..PLEASE ADVICE...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Try to get a 3 or 6 month exp certificate from a local computer dealer..... it be enuff....

this if and only if u do know what ur gonna do...it be a boost....

in ur CV try to point out the PC related activities.... if u have done any courses that things like that..what all oses have u worked on... if u worked on Linux/Unix... File servers..NAS...Netwrok printers....ur troubleshooting and assembling experiences..what type of issues and systems

windows tweaking... hehhe...thats a personal thing man.... its a enthusiast hobby..but put it....how many dealers say they will teak it.. :) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom