Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
hi

guys i want the best of the best mobile in a budget of 15000

plz help me iam very confused .

and plz i have 2 questions

1) is sony ericsson w810i excellent phone?
2) is there anyphone which is better or matches like sony ericsson w810i?

i want music and camera both the best OF THE BEST quality plus the essential features like bluetooth,infra and all.

PLZ TELL ME PHONES IN BOTH NOKIA AND SONY ERICSSON IN 15K

kirtan

Journeyman
As Far as nokia is concerned why don't you go for the 3250.I have heard that that it's sound quality absolutely rocks and it has a pretty decent camera.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
3250 can't match the sound quality in earphones nd the speaker come near nd is loud too. But cam of 810 is superior to 3250.
Overall 810 is better if u dun want the OS features.

OP

In the zone
i want a camera witha flash so plz help me that whether i should go for 810 i or k750i

camera and music best both of htem are my demands

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Re:Confusion!! No More Buy W810i !!

W810i, For the choice in Nokia .. N72 price has decreased now .. thats available in similar price range.
:arrow: If u want good Music phone that has FM Radio & MP3/MP4 with camera then go for W810i, its lighter, Excellent pair of head phones with 512MB Card included ..what else you want. Dont be confused ;)
...Happy Buying :))

OP

In the zone
@mobilegeek

yaar i have heard that it has not got as good camera as k 750i and it also does not hve camera lens protection

plz respond quickly thanks a lot in advance

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz

Both have the same camera .. ignore what have u heard.. practically same phones.. ;)
Hmmm .. If you listen to me .. Just forget about camera yaar .. camera arent good as such in any phone .. whats the diff in k750i n 810i is only marginal if any.. at the end they are just part time cameras .. u can use it for fun but they cant give u the quality..I will always prefer digicam & even my dads old camera .. and as for camera covers.. they are ok .. gives u the option toswitch on the camera with a push .. nothing happens to camera as such .. bcoz its beneth the phones plastic case .. so its already in safe position
Just stick to main features you want .. for headphones this phone is kool, nokia headphones sucks
with w810i u get walkman range headphones .. whereas in k750i they are not only simple,
and also note that with 750i u wont get 512mb card

Photos:

*img242.imageshack.us/img242/8445/sonyericssonw810ml6.th.jpg *img116.imageshack.us/img116/4083/sew810w8003va5.th.jpg*img97.imageshack.us/img97/8346/000135726ju7.th.jpg *img97.imageshack.us/img97/6241/sonyericssonk750dualfrontcf1.th.jpg *img160.imageshack.us/img160/5358/6233gz2.th.jpg *img146.imageshack.us/img146/7769/nokian72dp0.th.jpg
*www.mobilegazette.com/images/sony-ericsson/sony-ericsson-w810-combo.jpg

Specifications

Form Factor Bar
Size 100 x 46 x 19.5 mm
Weight
99 g
Display Size 176 x 220 pixels, 28 x 35 mm
Display Colors TFT, 256K colors
Ringtones
Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3
Media Player
MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player, DTS WALKMAN Player
Games
Yes + downloadable
Ports
USB, v2.0
Total Memory
20 MB shared memory,512 MB card included
Talk Time
Up to 8 h
Standby Time
Up to 350 h
Operating Frequency GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900

Source for photos: google.co.in ;)

Last edited:

supernova

Mr. S Nova
As per the recent adv. in newspaper 810i is also shipping with free set of small speakers.. Evn otherwise SE 810i rocks and is the best u can get in 15k....

OP

In the zone
@hey my mobilegeek so u mean that i shouls settle for w810i ,see brother iam a user of nokia phones and i am really confused by my friends that se phones are not reliable as nokia.

and do these sony people have an exclusive shwroom like nokia has their nokia priority dealer

mobile geek i well be veryy thankful to u if u clear out my doubt
thanks in advance brother

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Todays SE phones dun lack quality nd easy matches with Nokia phones. 810i has gud biuld quality. Ive seen both phones [many friends have those-k750 nd 810] nd i feel that 810 is better in cam even if SE says both have same cams.
It might be due to the fact that even 2 810 is not similar in screen quality nd cam quality. Some 810's cam feels better than another 810[especcially in colour reproduction]. It also happens with nokia nd same bout the screen quality.
Taking all features nd perfomance into consideration 810 is way ahead of k750.
Also have seen many k750 crashes when used 512MB or higher cards, but no problem in W700 or 810.

OP

In the zone
@aravind my brother so u say that cam better than of the k750i

very much worried plz respond as i want to buy and stay happy wit whatever i buy

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Defenitely....nd 810 has lot more advantage:
walkman player.
special platbach buttons
can easily work with 1 GB or bigger cards.
EDGE.
Bigger screen[vey small difference: refer SE site for details}
Good quality headset.
512 card free.
and lot more

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Stereo. But, I read on mobile-review.com that it's JVM is slow. Can someone elaborate more on this?
*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-w810-en.shtml

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Just ask for user experience..nd ask someone who owns it..dun listen to the reviews...Search only for finding the features.
See if ny friends own it or nyone in this forum owns it.If then ask bout it.

OP

In the zone
@aravind_n20
my brother none of my friends has thsis phone can u plz check out from ur friend and tell me that whether the speakers are stereo or not.

and plz teake a overall review

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom