headphone help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
i want to buy headphone within price of 1000rs.mainly for music and movies.i will be using it for long duration so they should be comfortable.
i looked into ep 630 which has good sound but they are in earphones and i think i will not be able to use them for long hours.
please suggest which is the best headphone in this price or if ep630 are comfortable and can be used for long duration i can go with it.
please donot suggest senhessier,koss,shure or bose as they are not available here rest all brands are available.

please reply as soon
thanks.

Tamoghno

Padawan
^^ For gods sake , please not that one . One of the worst headphone above rs500.

If you can extend budget around 1.2k then buy shp2700 eyes closed. Below 1k i'd recommend iball headphone. I forgot the model no, but it would be around 850.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I used to wear EP630 for about 5-6 hours continuously without any pain , they are light and you can hardly notice them if you use proper earbuds . Infact they would be the most comfortable in your budget .

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
For indoor headphones, check Panasonic RP-HT260. This is available for 999 at TATA Croma and is really good headphone.

Inear: Sony MDR-EX32LP

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
thanks all for replying

ya i want something which is comfortable it doesnot matter if it is inear or cup headphone
i will check panasonic also.
and can add 100-200rs more if i get any good earphone/headphone in that.

and which is better between ep630 or sony mdr ex32lp

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
one of my friend today told me about philips shp2500 model for 700rs.
how is this one compared to shp2700 which costs 1200 rs.

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
after looking around i found shp 2500 to be fiting in my budget getting it for 675 rs.i think its its vfm.any reviews for it.
should i go for it?
i dont think there will be a major diff in 2500 and 2700 while the price diff is just double.
guys any reviews for 2500?

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
ok thanks i got it that 2700 are much better afterall.
can any user of 2700 tell me what is the difference?

@tamoghno
they are different classes and should not be compared. what does that mean?

Tamoghno

Padawan
I mean quality wise the are VERY VERY different .

Go for 2700 , you wont regret. I've watched two movie back to back (nearly five hours) wearing those. They are really that comfortable.

Tamoghno

Padawan
ok thanks i got it that 2700 are much better afterall.
can any user of 2700 tell me what is the difference?

@tamoghno
they are different classes and should not be compared. what does that mean?

Go for 2700 , you wont regret. I've watched two movie back to back (nearly five hours) wearing those. They are really that comfortable.

OP
pulkit_aga

pulkit_aga

Journeyman

thanks i will go ahead with 2700 and will post my review when i get it either today or tommorow

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
remember, all full sized headphones have a burn-in time of 100-150 hours.

*www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/headphone-burn-faq-56744/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom