Broken In
Hi Geeks,

This time it is for my younger brother.
His requirements-
a) Excellent camera
b) Excellent sound quality
c) Only Sony Ericsson phone

Budget-12k

If u guys know C905(silver) is now available for just 11.8k(throwaway price)
I absolutely don't understand for what good reason the prices can go down by 50% (Remember it was sold at 26k once upon a time)

I am aware of the following problems regarding C905
1) The biggest problem is that the inner mic stops working, so that you can't hear the person who calls you unless you put them on speaker. (When I tried to confirm with Sony Ericsson service centre people they had to say that all slider phones have same kind of problems at a later stage along with screen problem.They suggested to go for a candy bar to avoid such problems)
2) It has problems with the ribbon...its major problems are the ear piece and mic problem they are related with that ribbon(flex).

Well is that the reason why the prices are slashed to such an extent?Perhaps they want to get rid of this phone as quickly as possible.

Though the camera is just perfect.

Problem regarding Hazel/Elm
1) Major Reception issues(Lot of dropped calls)
2) Charger provided is of low quality.

Well my brother wants to purchase C905 but with the above mentioned problems I doubt if he would make a right decision.
I want to know if the ABOVE problem still persists with the latest versions of C905.(Mainly silver one for that matter)

Kindly suggest ASAP as C905 would vanish from the stores anytime as the manufacturing has stopped long back.

OP
R

Rohitt

Broken In
Gwet the C905. The fix is extremely easy. The service guys can do it in seconds.

But dude why are you suggesting a phone which has so many problems.
Why not a Hazel/Elm which can take excellent pictures though not as good as C905 with xenon flash but is very impressive as reviewed by many.Also the sound quality is excellent.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

yaah c905 was a great cam with xenon flash

Dude I respect you a lot bcoz of your good knowledge and mainly bcoz you are not any brands fanboy in specific.You are frank enough to suggest the best.

C905 is a fantastic camera phone,no doubt.But what do u hav to say abt the problems that come with it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Frankly if u would like to have digicam quality pics then u should get C905...its pic quality is awesome...It have all the features what u like...but its bit outdated..being a 2008 model.

My friend got an Hazel and was happy with its lots of features and big 2.6inch screen...but he didnt like its camera quality much...

If u can neglect C905's Cam then u should get Hazel:)

OP
R

Rohitt

Broken In
..It have all the features what u like...but its bit outdated..being a 2008 model.
:)

Dude I don't care if its outdated.
What about the Sound Quality of C905? Is it good enough to be considered.And I would be using Philips SHE 9800 earphones with it.My old F305 sounds not bad with it though.

Top Bottom