Votes: 28 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I co-authored one of the Fast Tracks for Digit magazine and earned Rs. 6,500 for the effort.

At present, I'm working as a weekly columnist for Apple Matters ($50 per month) and a daily blogger for MacUser (about $350 per month). :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks, but it is actually not that impressive. It amounts to only around Rs. 15,000 per month. My father pays some of his uneducated staff more than that. :(

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^but u r not officially employed as yet. dont compare with others right now. U will earn much more once u r graduated and employed in a big company(may be apple) . cheers. :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ah, well. I sure hope I'm not employed by someone in future, when I'm on my own.

Thanks for the cheers though. Right back at ya, pal! :)

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Very nice! I would love to do some writing for Digit! Where can I sign up?

And 15,000 per month is absolutely awesome if you are getting it all online!

Pathik

Google Bot
I co-authored one of the Fast Tracks for Digit magazine and earned Rs. 6,500 for the effort.

At present, I'm working as a weekly columnist for Apple Matters ($50 per month) and a daily blogger for MacUser (about $350 per month). :)
Great!
Atleast you are better off than me.

Who

Guess Who's Back

how did you co-auther ? you went to them or they came to you, please provide details if possible.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Nimish Chandiramani (FatBeing) sent me a private message offering me the chance to write for them if I was interested. One of the moderators here, Anand Batra (mail2and), had recommended me.

After that, I sent an email to the Editor, Deepak Ajwani, letting him know that I would love to do the job. He asked me to write a thousand word article to test my writing skills. Once that was out of the way, I was onboard.

If you're interested in writing for Digit, you can always present yourself in this thread. Enjoy! :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
4.53 usd on adsense , 26 usd in paypal

Please dont reveal your Adsense 'Clicks', 'Page CTR', and 'Page eCPM' publicly.
It is against the Google Adsense Terms Of Service. Either delete the image or block the middle stuff. If someone reports, you run the risk of getting banned from Adsense.

you can reveal your page impressions and earnings though. ;)

and BTW you have a very poor CTR hahaha :p

mudsir

Broken In
Just follow these simple steps

First of all you need Firefox for this to work.

1)Skip this step if u already own a paypal account
Go to *www.paypal.com/ and sign up
Create a paypal premier account (this is for free)

When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL

2)Now,
Go to
*bux.to/?r=mudsir
And register.
Please leave name mudsir as your referral in your registration.

You'll be paid just to click on their ads.
The more you click the more you earn.

How You Make Money
You make money by simply visiting websites for at least 30 seconds/visit. They will pay you $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.01 for each website your referrals visit. The best part is you can have an unlimited amount of referrals! To keep Bux from getting top-heavy you will only earn money from those that you directly refer. This gives everyone who participates in the program a fair advantage to earn the most amount of money because you have the potential to earn more than your sponsor! Payments are issued via PayPal on a daily basis but you must request for a payment to be processed. Once requested, your payment will be issued within 24-48 hours (usually sooner). You must earn at least $10 to receive payment.

i have earned 10 dollars after clicking their ads for a month and i thought i could just spread their info

buxto really pays and is not a scam

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That's four hundred rupees after clicking on stupid advertisements and wasting your time for a month. You pay more than that for going on a single date that lasts a few hours.

You're earning around thirteen rupees per day. Even some beggar can earn more than that. (I'm not comparing you to one; just trying to lend you a little perspective.)

Give it a thought. Do something productive. :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
I have reported your ID in bux.to and referred this post.

say good bye to this. haha :p

p.s.:
Please guys DONT try this ad clicking/online survey business YOU are worth 1000 times more than these things. cos I have participated in most of them. yes as arya said It is like begging and in mudsir's case its STEALING. even though I dont agree on many other things regarding mac with arya, I whole-heartedly admire him and his writing skills. He and also 'ring_wraith' is perfectly correct in this matter.

there are more valuable things you can do in your life. many advertisements of these affiliate and ad-clicking programmes takes advantage of the greed to make quick cash. but nothing quick and easy lasts long. In my early college days, even I fell for these ridiculous schemes, and lost a few bucks in buying idiotic things in ebay, clickbank etc. but nowadays I know better and can see through all the marketing hyperboles.

Very recently only I have started to do design projects online. till a few months back I was working in a manufacturing company and doing design work parttime, once, a single logo I designed fetched me Rs 6000 but this was not online. afterwards I resigned my job due to a surgery that I will be undergoing in a few weeks.

I have even seen a few friends of mine wasting a lot of time in these ad clicking programmes and also in Agloco. now see wat hap to agloco. even if you earn in the affiliate mktg, 99% of the time it is just by blatantly fooling/taking-advantage of the ignorance/greed of others. :mad: yes its true. dont try to convince me otherwise. I have read the Rich Jerk e-Book and countless others like that.

just try to improve your skills, nurture your talent, and increase your knowledge rather than doing third rated work for a few bucks.

bottomline: dont be evil :twisted:

p.p.s: by ad-clicking I dont mean adsense/adbrite's legitimate use :D

p.p.p.s: just take a look at the online work ads appearing below in this thread (refresh if you dont get em first time). all of them promise the whole world to you for a 'small' amount. haha!

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
I agree with Digital Dude. It's a waste of time.

BTW, I was approached by *www.makeuseof.com to write articles from them. But the pay is poor - $5-$10/post.

Besides writing for them meant I would have less time for my own blog.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
BTW, I was approached by *www.makeuseof.com to write articles from them. But the pay is poor - $5-$10/post.

Besides writing for them meant I would have less time for my own blog.

thats a decent amount man.. also take into account the experience you will get and readership (RSS readers alone 8.5k+)
cos of your posts, you will get good amount of traffic to your blog also. but its a personal decision. :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'd once PMed Fatbeing about writing cellphone reviews for Digit. LOL he didn't even reply back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom