Votes: 35 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhsun

Broken In
Hiiiii!!!!!

i am new to digit forum.......

i wanted to tell that I RECEIVED 11.43$ SOME DAYS BACK IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT i.e. i earned the money online from a very simple method (not the adsense)

-just create a premier(free) account on paypal for receiving the payment on:
*www.paypal.com

-register from top right corner entering some details on:
*bux.to/?r=saurabhsun
(please use my referral "saurabhsun" otherwise the site will sell it to someone else)

open the ads one-by-one manually for 30 seconds everyday and you can earn around 1.5$ daily. Once it is 10$, you can receive your earnings!

Try it and tell me if it worked for you.
You can go to the sites forum for proof of payments.

please reply if you want help, or any script/software for autoclicking of the ads on the site

Last edited:
OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
here we go ...

[sarcasm] Yeah? Thank you for letting us know about the absolutely new thing that is pay per click marketing! We had no idea it existed! Oh yeah, we have also never heard of bux.to! By the by, referalls are totally allowed on the forums! Go ahead and post some more! Don't read the rules... naa!
[/sarcasm]

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
here we go ...

[sarcasm] Yeah? Thank you for letting us know about the absolutely new thing that is pay per click marketing! We had no idea it existed! Oh yeah, we have also never heard of bux.to! By the by, referalls are totally allowed on the forums! Go ahead and post some more! Don't read the rules... naa!
[/sarcasm]
LOL! Awesome, dude. :lol:

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
Hiiiii!!!!!

i am new to digit forum.......

i wanted to tell that I RECEIVED 11.43$ SOME DAYS BACK IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT i.e. i earned the money online from a very simple method (not the adsense)

-just create a premier(free) account on paypal for receiving the payment on:
*www.paypal.com

-register from top right corner entering some details on:
*bux.to/?r=saurabhsun
(please use my referral "saurabhsun" otherwise the site will sell it to someone else)

open the ads one-by-one manually for 30 seconds everyday and you can earn around 1.5$ daily. Once it is 10$, you can receive your earnings!

Try it and tell me if it worked for you.
You can go to the sites forum for proof of payments.

please reply if you want help, or any script/software for autoclicking of the ads on the site

someone pls delete this post... it spoils the whole discussion ....

mad1231moody

Journeyman
ok ok go easy there buddy.. its not that proud $100+ you have there and claim as an online earning success is the matter of discussion but the way it has been obtained is. was the effort really worth it ? was it enjoyable ? was it value adding ? you think you know better ?

we know too :D take a look below

@ Digital Point Forums

wanting to enter a US website with US ip through proxy/VPN
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4631457#post4631457

posting in forums at 0.12c per post
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4585766#post4585766

some more forum posting for the guy who is domain squatting the broadbandforum.in using broadbandforum.co.in and also having another lookalike website indiabroadband.net
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4585745#post4585745

again forum posting for some warezz sites
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4582409#post4582409

again forum posting for 0.02$ per post
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4582420#post4582420

Get 1 cent for every 3 words you type
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4582299#post4582299

0.1$ per post
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4582244#post4582244

another one
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=4582321#post4582321

the above is for digital point forum alone. now around the internet:

Adbux - adbux.org/forums/search.php?searchid=190217

Askanswerearn - 10 cents/post
askanswerearn.com/index.php?action=profile;u=90;sa=showPosts;PHPSESSID=be1b2b1af1b054d5be95789e987a3459

talk4cash.com - talk4cash.com/search.php?searchid=7975
a post of particular interest: talk4cash.com/showthread.php?p=7522#post7522
earning proof: *img168.imageshack.us/img168/1830/capture1wc0.jpg

moneytalkpro.com - moneytalkpro.com/index.php?topic=18915

getpaidforum.com - getpaidforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=483120

other sites: workforgold.com and countless others

previous thread in digit: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52203

Is this all really worth your effort for months (I can see that you have started from mid august or september)?? for that chump change of $100 :confused:

Cool man:p. It looks like a chargesheet against a criminal. Thanks for summing up my online experience. Will certainly contact you when I want to trail on someone online. By the way the amount I showed up was earned in the month of december by me, and I am not goingto go into the details coz now I know there are spying eyes everywhere.
Offtopic : Why does the exchange rate of paypal is less then the actual rates:confused:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
You can consider it as "unofficial" fees they charge for providing you services.
Even google adsense also has exchange rates similar to paypal.
Everyone wants to makes profit by some means or the other.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Well that is not fair !! But thanks for the info. Actually I surfed many websites to check exchange rates to match with that of paypal :p

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
hehe you dont need me... Google is one spoilt rotten kid :p

I just stated my opinion without any intention to degrade you :D who know many people here would have followed links in the post ;)

anyway if that was for a single month then it is better. best of luck to you to make it for a single day :eek:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I made $40 in designing a singlepage layout for a hosting website a week back :D

purchased a few stock images in fotolia.com for that (-$5). nice website.

J

jaggudada

I make average of $7 a day sometimes even more . I have got on some days upto $22 a day.I saw a jump in my earnings soon after 3 months when i decided to do some seo work on my blogs after i got a ridiculous quote froma guy for about $5000 to do seo for my one blog.I decided to learn a bit of seo myself and implement it.It worked

Advice:Links from good sites to your site definetly is worth the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom