Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
It's not been posted 2 times. The second guy just quoted the first one and added :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: at the end.

@magnet: Why are you running both Avast and AVG? And you can integrate both Avast icons into one to save some space on the system tray.

OP
A

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
drvarunmehta said:
It's not been posted 2 times. The second guy just quoted the first one and added :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: at the end.

@magnet: Why are you running both Avast and AVG? And you can integrate both Avast icons into one to save some space on the system tray.

Hey u have a good eye.
I only noticed all that clutter in his system tray after ur post.

And if i m not mistaken then the last icon is the 24 hour online client.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
amitsaudy said:
Hey u have a good eye.
I only noticed all that clutter in his system tray after ur post.

And if i m not mistaken then the last icon is the 24 hour online client.

The second last icon is the 24 hour client (the white coloured one). Not the last one.

He has 2 avast icons. Both are blue coloured circles. The 'On access scanner' has the letter 'a' and the avast VRDB (virus recovery database) has the letter 'i'.
To get rid of the VRDB icon you can right click and choose 'Merge with main avast! icon'.

magnet

Youngling
did that varun...but i kept it single so that i can disable it..when the sucking nets get even half to its speed.......

i running 2 anti virus.....becoz when my first disk died i had avg on my sys....and i had the feeling it was somehow responsible 4 it.........installed it a day bak.....quite orthodox na???????but its a good antivirus...detects virus which r untraced by norton.....avast...heard frm ppl its best so added it too....it doesnt slow the system that much......

yes the white icon is of 24 online...whose service provided by hathway will get off soon....i better sit without net than keep waiting for the page to load......

even the exatt ba$t@# is not replying me....now he doesnt even collect my call..........i guess its hathway only who provide this service in my area....i better disconnect first then wait for the new one to do the job(its almost 50 days..........i made my first call to exatt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom