Hathway Digital Cable Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
I have some queries regarding Hathway Digital Cable TV service in NON-CAS areas.

My cable operator tells me that the set top boxes are out of stock & it will take some time for him to get new boxes. What are my options? Can I contact Hathway Mumbai directly?
I asked my cable operator whether I can procure the set top boxes from outside but he tells me only the ones I get from him will work on his cable system? Is this right or is he lying?

Secondly for Non CAS areas what are the Hathway Channel Packages & Rates?

Pat

Beyond Smart
No idea about Hathway, but I use a relatively unknown service called as YOU SCOD 18. Its pretty awesome if you ask me :) Is Hathway the only option for you ?

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
No idea about Hathway, but I use a relatively unknown service called as YOU SCOD 18. Its pretty awesome if you ask me :) Is Hathway the only option for you ?

Ya. Even I have heard good things about YOU SCOD.
Unfortunately they are not available in my area (Borivali) :(

Bandu

Journeyman
I think they are available in Borivali. These guys here at broadbandforum.in
seem to be using it in Borivali and are quite happy with it.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Dont know about Hathway in Bombay... but here in Pune it sucks... the cable tv sux and my experience with broadband was HORRENDOUS, to say the least!

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
I think they are available in Borivali. These guys here at broadbandforum.in
seem to be using it in Borivali and are quite happy with it.

Just checked on this. You Scod 18 is only available in Borivali West.
Not in Borivali East where I stay :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SCOD 18 is available in Dahisar as well. Just checked it at a friends place & the sound & visual quality is amazing. At least on the 29 inch CRT TV it looks very good. The channel ranges are pretty standard. It's supplied with a CISCO set top box. Can anyone confirm what are the english movie channels available on it besides the ones that we already have on regular cable TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom