Has Mic-r0$0ft started raids on dealers selling non genuine 0ff|CE SU|T

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

major9

Its still going on in Cochin. But they won't be able to raid homes.

praka123

left this forum longback
^I see!.I know that M$ is now on an aggressive marketing campaign.see the ads in local newspapers about Vista and about piracy by M$. :)

blackpearl

The Devil
I liked the latest ad on TV about piracy by Microsoft. :)

Shaadi ke ghoro se race dauroge to aisa hi hoga

Anyone else saw it?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I believe the computer be soon start costing around 1lakh.
with combined cost of hardware+softwares like os,office,AV,photospop etc etc:D

narangz

Web developer
gary4gar said:
I believe the computer be soon start costing around 1lakh.
with combined cost of hardware+softwares like os,office,AV,photospop etc etc:D

Not everyone needs photoshop! There are free alternatives available for AV, Office.

The_Devil_Himself said:
^^thats why you chose to pay for it isn't it?

Yes Sir :) Shame on people who use pirated OSes even for commercial use. I leave students out of the shameless people category.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^and I pity all those who have paid for Vista. ::rofl::.just joking.

narangz said:
Not everyone needs photoshop! There are free alternatives available for AV, Office.
You even have free alternative to windows!!

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^and I pity all those who have paid for Vista. ::rofl::.just joking.

You even have free alternative to windows!!

Yeah pity on me for using the best OS(No discussions here plz) :D

Yeah we have Linux :) Its a matter of personal choice. If someone likes Linux that's good, if someone likes Windows that's even better :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^agreed.lets don't discuss it here.Matter of personal choice.

But cyber cafewallas and all commercial entities should pay M$ what they rightfully deserve.

praka123

left this forum longback
Linux should be known to those pirates and also to those who thinks Linux is not yet to the level of user-friendliness for an average user.also windows buyers shud know what they are doing!i mean supporting a monopoly to be even more richer!and the monopoly is without any ethics(DRM,sueing Linux et al).

Windows and Office work fine—Why worry about it?
*www.getgnulinux.org/windows/

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
In Gurgaon, in our Sector specifically, some people were ringing the doorbell saying that they are here to check whether your computer is having Genuine Windows XP or not and were also asking the name of the dealer from which you had bought the computer.

narangz

Web developer
The_Devil_Himself said:
But cyber cafewallas and all commercial entities should pay M$ what they rightfully deserve.

Yes!

praka123 said:
Linux should be known to those pirates and also to those who thinks Linux is not yet to the level of user-friendliness for an average user.also windows buyers shud know what they are doing!i mean supporting a monopoly to be even more richer!and the monopoly is without any ethics(DRM,sueing Linux et al).

Windows and Office work fine—Why worry about it?
*www.getgnulinux.org/windows/

It isn't a monopoly, sir! I cannot understand why everything is against ethics when MS does it! And if anybody has a problem with DRM, don't use Windows Vista. As far as suing Linux is concerned then MS has the right to sue it! Eg.- Lindows, Vixta LOL :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom