Has Mic-r0$0ft started raids on dealers selling non genuine 0ff|CE SU|T

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^ur knowledge about Linux and M$ legalities are amateure.also ur biased! thats it all!.M$ are unethical when they pimped SCO to sue Linux to say that Linux copied codes from their SCO UNIX.after court ruled out that SCO is wrong,they went bankrupt.M$,now directly came out of the shell saying Linux "infringes" software patents :rolleyes: too good for a monopoly?they really want to harm FOSS and Linux and scare potential windows to Linux users.because of Microw-soft we have the word FUD so familiar :)
keep the fanboyism for Vista!there is nothing wrong.but dont say that devil is Jesus! :D well,devil is Microsoft and its heads. :-|

narangz

Web developer
No business house is Jesus! Give me one example! MS & Bill Gates are doing in India what even these Tatas & Ambanis are not doing. It is even employing thousands of people & its Devil. Haha!

Fanboy? Who? Its you, sir! I also use Linux & I am openly saying its good. And as far as knowledge about legaities are concerned, I know what's necessary & I am not a lawyer to know each & everything. I am into computer field not legal! I want to learn new technologies not their legalities.

If Linux is so good then why you have to go on & on singing its praises? Let people decide what is good for them. You CANNOT force anyone!

As far as monopoly is concerned create an OS which can kill Windows! Linux has changed but its far from reaching normal people(not geeks) because its still not as user friendly as Windows. You can go on & on bashing Windows. But I am not going to fight. That's it.

praka123

left this forum longback
heh!M$ is just a marketing company found by the marketing genius called bill gates.he knows how to thrash other OS and competitors infront of others.YOU DONT CARE FOR BAD MOUTH AGAINST LINUX,BUT I/WE CARE!Linux is not Windows afterall.

Linux is Open Source Community work.we have to let others know that there is Linux that exists and there is no need to go for pirated windows!yes,choosing OS is once choice,but i am just letting others know and potentially move to Linux and appreciate Open Source which is what I and many others want!Vista can get into any ones hand as it is tauted as "superior" windows!but Linux needs to get into masses through community.

and u didnt tell me why M$ is gr8?is it becoz they dont respect competitors :?
and US,EU got anti-trust cases against M$.closed code,DRM,cost,security everywhere except as for a gaming shell Vista fails!infact every windows version failed!I think all India we have to teach kids from school itself about Open Source and Linux like in Kerala.
DRM?:
*defectivebydesign.org answers it.it is a ROOTKIT.
closed source:well,u have to believe M$ Vista even if it probes ur system 60+ times(NSA of USA is behind it).wow!whaaat a security :rolleyes:
Software Patents?
*www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/intro/index.html

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
gagandeep said:
In Gurgaon, in our Sector specifically, some people were ringing the doorbell saying that they are here to check whether your computer is having Genuine Windows XP or not and were also asking the name of the dealer from which you had bought the computer.

oh now it has started to come at individual homes also...

Was anybody caught with non-genune ??????

so what happened to them who were caught???

NucleusKore

TheSaint
arunks said:

They were fined in lakhs, and they are sitting and crying now. I heard that here in Mangalore the assemblers union then decided to give win xp starter kit with all new PCs they sell. That's the watered down version of XP. I do not know if it is being implemented though.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
arunks said:

Two -Three were caught (one was even my friend) but they only asked the dealer from whom they had bought the PCand the person who had installed Windows. He gave the number of his engineer and they went. I don't know what happened next.
The next day he (my friend) came and asked for the crack.

Edit:- But I am sure, they were not from Microsoft. Actually, a Cyber Crime Center has been opened in Gurgaon. Google to know more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom