Hardware price list & Specific Hardware

monudhiru

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am looking a Desktop Machine. I will install window server 2013,SharePoint Server 2013, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012 & some other Software.
Please, tell me,what is the Machine Configuration for my requirement. I have budget 45 K for Machine.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I am looking for SharePoint 2013 & Biztalk server Development & Production. I want to install window server 2013,SharePoint Server 2013, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012,Biztalk server 2010 & some other small Software.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 45 K, I will extend budget around 50 K,if good Hardware is available.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: N/A

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Server 2013

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes 17 inch with HD

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: N/A

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: with in one week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Andheri(E), Mumbai

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I have all Software, Only I need Machine.

Please, Reply me as soon as possble.

Regard,
Monu

Last edited:

leelaprasad

Broken In
Hi,

I am looking a Desktop Machine. I will install window server 2013,SharePoint Server 2013, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012 & some other Software.my
Please, tell me,what is the Machine Configuration for my requirement. I have budget 45 K for Machine.

Please, Reply me as soon as possble.

Regard,
Monu

To the best of my knowledge Windows Server 2013 was not released, its now even announced. The latest version as of now is Windows Server 2012

OP
M

monudhiru

Hi,
This is for both Development & Production.
Please tell me, machine component with company name & price. Which component for my requirement.

OP
M

monudhiru

Hi,

I have fill template, which you provide.
Please share with me, My Requirement hardware requirement as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Monu

Top Bottom