Hardware price list/spec sheet

supergamer

supa supa
Me too noticed on some of the online sellers. Don't know the reason. Is it selling like hotcake or Intel wants to sell i3?
Pretty sure Intel doesnt care enough for Indian market to play any such strategies.
I think it's selling very well as a minimal gaming cpu. Most shops said stocks will be available in a week or 2.

Reactions: nac

mercurymonster

Right off the assembly line
19424301_1272960759473947_2852863983445781124_n.jpg

" GST Price hike list "

Is this legit?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It differs from state to state depending on VAT & the shipping/octroi charges incurred from origin port(mumbai/south india) to destination state.Though it can be considered as a safe bet that all pc parts(processor,ram,mobo,gfx card,hdd) except those specifically mentioned as 28%(like monitors,printers etc) will be in 18% slab.

Last edited:

Johnsonprabu

Broken In
This the updated price list in Chennai this is inc of gst and incomplete rates will be updated later ! Keep in mind that these are the rates quoted by the seller so keep it as a referencereference base price for all and u can get it even lower by bargaining and visting other stores !

*www.deltapage.com/content/price.htm

For people in Mumbai region can check in lamington road and create an updated price list and in Delhi too members if often visit nehru place update price list since cost to cost is now not regularly updating price list ! People in Bangalore can check their areas and also post their price list

By posting updated price list for each item or category it might help all in getting a clear image on the ideal price since post gst there are lots of confusion and inflation on pc components prices

So it will be helpful and useful for all if all us share prices ,bills and qoutations of pc components

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys
How are you all doing ? I am in Sydney, and I am planning to build a high end gaming rig. The price of GTX1070 is atrocious here too. So I started looking outside. I am planning to get a GTX1080 from amazon.com and I can see I will get it for 500USD. It's a beautiful deal, and I suggest whoever wants to build a gaming rig do the same. It's dirt cheap in usa compared to here, just get the stuff shipped at your place. cheers and good luck.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi Guys
How are you all doing ? I am in Sydney, and I am planning to build a high end gaming rig. The price of GTX1070 is atrocious here too. So I started looking outside. I am planning to get a GTX1080 from amazon.com and I can see I will get it for 500USD. It's a beautiful deal, and I suggest whoever wants to build a gaming rig do the same. It's dirt cheap in usa compared to here, just get the stuff shipped at your place. cheers and good luck.
Hi Thor.
Offtopic: It's nice to see members who joined so early, 2004, wow! Congo for 500th post. ;)

chintan786

In the zone
Dear All,

Looking for components for following set-up
1. 3 monitors 30+ inch each. atleast 1 monitor need to be 43 inch or close to that: Mainly for Stocks trading & Occasional gaming

2. Graphics card to support above Monitor set up

3. Monitor stand. All 3 going to be in horizontal configuration.

PLease advice Product name and Price(s).

I currently based at Ahmedabad, India. if supplier is from here then like to deal with.

Best Regards

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Dear All,

Looking for components for following set-up
1. 3 monitors 30+ inch each. atleast 1 monitor need to be 43 inch or close to that: Mainly for Stocks trading & Occasional gaming

2. Graphics card to support above Monitor set up

3. Monitor stand. All 3 going to be in horizontal configuration.

PLease advice Product name and Price(s).

I currently based at Ahmedabad, India. if supplier is from here then like to deal with.

Best Regards
Could you fill the questionnaire? Do you want to buy entire PC?

supergamer

supa supa
primeABGB, Lamington, Mumbai.
Ryzen R5 1400-----------------12800/-
Asus Prime B350M-K---------6300/-
Gskill 8GBx2 3200MHz------14500/-
Zotac GTX 1050ti--------------11000/-
WD 1TB Blue-------------------3400/-
Corsair VS450-----------------2550/-
BenQ GW2470H--------------11600/-
BenQ GW2470HM------------11850/-
LG 25UM58--------------------16700/-