Hardware price list/spec sheet

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
what is LBT ??

LBT is the tax on entry of goods for use / consumption within areas of the local civic bodies. It is a self assessment or account based method of paying local tax, where the businessmen or trader himself declares his tax liability. Unlike in the octroi regime, trucks carrying goods will not be subjected to physical checking at check posts.

Hardwire.in was closed for 2 days due to it !!:lol:

ankush28

Bazinga
hey guysss what is the cheapest price of this components and also suggest some good shops...@ lamington road
intel i3-3210
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
Corsair 4GB value select
Dell IN1930
Corsair CXv2 430 watt
WD Caviar Blue 500gb hdd

Nerevarine

Incarnate
intel i3-3210 -6.5k
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H 3.5k
Corsair 4GB value select 1.5k
Dell IN1930 ~5k
Corsair CXv2 430 watt 2.5k
WD Caviar Blue 500gb hdd 2.9k
This is a ballpark figure.. please see local prices for more info

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Intel DZ75ML-45K @ 4.4k - this may be the one and oly Z75 motherboard available with K series cpu OC support.

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey guys.
In which shop can I find zebronics bijli w/o smps @ lamington road mumbai & what is the price.
I've searched in many stores but everywhere UNAVAILABLE :(
Tell me if any alternatives are there with same features, looks, price. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Zebronics Bijli is out of production now hence the unavailability and it's really very tough to find a cabby with similar looks and features at 1.5k .. you better get NZXT Gamma @ 2.5k.

BombayBoy

Journeyman
Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

best deal available, was at Lamington earlier today and they quoted 1950~2000 :facepalm:

thanks to @Ashish65 for getting me this deal :)
just ordered 2 :)

ankush28

Bazinga
Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

best deal available, was at Lamington earlier today and they quoted 1950~2000 :facepalm:

thanks to @Ashish65 for getting me this deal :)
just ordered 2 :)

:( yaar
Flipkart offering cheaper than lamington road :X
Result of lbt strike.
thanks for sharing FK link. thanks alot.

What is the price of MY RIG as shown in my signature @ lamington road ... I want it for my friend.
When i purchased it was at 25k but prices are bit unstable now...if i buy it from flipkart now it is going up to 30k+ :(
can anyone please post latest price of these components, also I need suggetion for buying should I wait for 1 month ao price will become stable and lower.

BombayBoy

Journeyman
:( yaar
Flipkart offering cheaper than lamington road :X
Result of lbt strike.
thanks for sharing FK link. thanks alot.

What is the price of MY RIG as shown in my signature @ lamington road ... I want it for my friend.
When i purchased it was at 25k but prices are bit unstable now...if i buy it from flipkart now it is going up to 30k+ :(
can anyone please post latest price of these components, also I need suggetion for buying should I wait for 1 month ao price will become stable and lower.

welcome :) but now the price back to 2050 and soon going out of stock (spoke to flipkart)

the price of your rig, le, i am just staying close to Lamington and was there for the purchase, so shared the rates, if i do go again tomorrow, i will get you an update
but the mobo is 4150, i3 3210 should be ~ 7000, WD Blue 500 GB was 3200, MK200 combo got it at 750, Corsair CX430V2 NA at Prime, but online at some sites ~2700-2800

was at Prime today, i3 3210 + GA B75M D3H @ 10750 (i3 3210 @ 6600) Coarsair Value @ 1900, CX$30V2 @ 2500 but NA

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG ! an i3 3210 selling for ~7k .. AMD's FX-6300 is a lot better than this at same price level.

ankush28

Bazinga
OMG ! an i3 3210 selling for ~7k .. AMD's FX-6300 is a lot better than this at same price level.

:( prime is highly overpriced now a days after lbt strike
can you imagine corsair value 1333 is 2k at prime :( :(
BTW what is price of ASUS P8B75-M LX
at MAHAVIR or any other shop offering cheaper.
ps-i3 3210 is avilable for 6.3k in my local area MALAD. asus mobo is not availble :(

ankush28

Bazinga
thanks a lot @ topgear.
now i'll buy asus P8B75-M LX, i dont like gigabyte b75.

BTW it will work FİNE with i3 3210/3220

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there's no 4770 K model available with any retailers right now .. the plain i7 4770 is around 19.5k so when the K model comes expect to pay a little extra.

Top Bottom