Hardware price list/spec sheet

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
actually my nephew wanted to buy it... ;)
BTW when HD 7970 was released in India @ 35K,the dollar rate was Rs.52 & but now dollar rates come down to Rs. 49 very speedily, still it costs same? even if it comes down more to Rs.47, still will it cost 35K? how the hell on earth MD is charging 38K for Sapphire HD 7970....WTF!!!!!!!!

@Extreme Gamer: I too think it has reference pcb but with improved cooler, Twin Frozr will be non reference one ;)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
i would not call it improved. Look at the shroud- it is less aerodynamic than the stock one. the fan looks identical to the stock one. i'm assuming that the vapour chamber is also identical.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ have a look at here ;-)

Case Modding Products ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Shopping Store In India

pankaj818283

Broken In
thank you for the site.. but shipping cost is around 100 there. do you know any store in delhi or nearby area

Do reply ............

Primeabgb is also selling sunbeam products but high shipping cost starts from 150

pankaj818283

Broken In
i have contacted smc but smc is also not selling such stuff. this is problem that i am facing.. i am not able to find a perfect place for that ........... and surprised that no such shop in delhi. Now i have to go chandigarh (lynx) store. but i have doubt that there must be a store in delhi.

prob. with online stores is they are charging 100 to 150 shipping cost with each item of rs 250. that make no sense. so 250 rs item is costing me 350 and 375 is 475 including.

SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS TELL ME..

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Flipkart: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6950 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

seems bit overpriced imo, 1k more and you get 2GB version.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^i saw that :)

Junglee: cooler master fans
prices are just awesome here!

@tenida
Junglee.com: Sapphire DIRT 3 EDITION Radeon HD 6950 2 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 100312-3SR
:))

lol see these
Junglee.com: GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD6950 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card GV-R695OC-1GD
Junglee.com: SAPPHIRE AMD Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCIE Graphics Card

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Grab this guys :hyper:
Coolermaster V6Gt @2.5k only :))
Junglee.com: Cooler Master V6GT 220-Watt CPU Cooler RR-V6GT-22PK-R1

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Junglee.com: Cooler Master HAF ATX Mid Tower Case, RC-922M-KKN1-GP (Black)
HAF 922 @ 4.3k

Amazon enters India with Junglee.com - The Times of India

that website excludes shipping and import fees :-(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But how to purchase?

OK, got my answer:-

What can I do on Junglee today?

Find and Discover Products

Find something specific by entering a few words in the Search box and narrowing the results using the helpful search filters. Discover the perfect item by browsing through our Departments link or by looking at the most frequently viewed products. You will even see recommendations for products similar to those you have already viewed.

Make Purchase Decisions

Get detailed information about products through our product pages and read what other customers are saying about a given product. You will see reviews written by Junglee visitors as well as millions of real-time customer reviews from Amazon.com. Evaluate buying options from multiple sellers and find the seller who best meets your needs based on price, shipping speed, shipping and return policies, and location. For sellers with physical stores, use the store locator to find the most convenient store location. Once you make a purchase decision, you can visit the seller website or the physical store location to complete your purchase.

Share your Opinion

Become a part of the Junglee community by writing customer reviews, liking products and sellers, and sharing your opinions with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter or Email. Your opinions will be valuable for other customers to make their purchase decisions, just as their opinions are to you.

Can I buy products on Junglee?

You cannot buy directly from Junglee. Junglee puts you in touch with sellers by directing you to their websites, displaying their customer service phone numbers and providing their physical store locations to help you buy the products directly from sellers.

Which sellers list products on Junglee today?

Currently, hundreds of online and offline Indian sellers, and Amazon.com list their products on Junglee. We add more sellers and selection every day so that customers can find anything using our service.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hey guys, hows it going??

Need some feedback on this photoblog I have in plan for my university.

Manipal's Photo Blog

Do post some feedback. Much appreciated.

Also, I want to know the price of the cheapest projector with USB connection.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^ For projector, price start from 3K and goes upto ~17K for some high end products. Need more info about projector uses, resolution etc. before suggesting the same.

Top Bottom