Hardware price list/spec sheet

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
server/ ws board par normal cpu nahin chalenge. so its not a big deal.

remember evga w555 it require xeons and blooms could be used to exploit its power.

btw, fyi , in india if you want evga contact tirupathi enterprise they are the dstrbuters.

*dl.maximumpc.com/galleries/level10/l10beauty_lw.jpg

and i refuse to agree this is dabba bmw design team will suicide if they read this.

tkin

Back to school!!
server/ ws board par normal cpu nahin chalenge. so its not a big deal.

remember evga w555 it require xeons and blooms could be used to exploit its power.

btw, fyi , in india if you want evga contact tirupathi enterprise they are the dstrbuters.

*dl.maximumpc.com/galleries/level10/l10beauty_lw.jpg

and i refuse to agree this is dabba bmw design team will suicide if they read this.
I agree with you, level 10 is one of the sexiest cabby I had ever seen(apart from phantom).
And also that BMW designed it.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
^+1m
i would love designing cabbies man even if i have to design cars frst ill do that. (coz thts even cooler)

and i also luv the fact that its only 33k thats affrdable for such a classy high quality branded chassis.

tkin

Back to school!!
^+1m
i would love designing cabbies man even if i have to design cars frst ill do that. (coz thts even cooler)

and i also luv the fact that its only 33k thats affrdable for such a classy high quality branded chassis.
Ahem, my gpu cost less than that :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update ;-)

Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3GHz @ 9.8k
Phenom II X6 1075T 3GHz @ 8.4k
Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4GHz @ 6.4k
Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2GHz @ 5.6k

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Jas you are good, I mean I have like 15 to 20 tabs so I come once a while to each tab and fill out those PC build requests, but in the mean time you already posted a config!

Damn!! I have to be faster :D

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Jas you are good, I mean I have like 15 to 20 tabs so I come once a while to each tab and fill out those PC build requests, but in the mean time you already posted a config!

Damn!! I have to be faster :D

just 2 tabs do the work for me. thanks buddy. :-D

both tabs have PC Components / Configurations section open. turn wise turn post in threads. while one posting, open another.;-)

Last edited:
OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hey ! Prime is currently running a great offer for today - Ripjaws X 8GB (4gbx2) for 3.5k ! :O

Hmm, saves 500 bucks, and Ripjaws! Wow, is this really real?

And guys,

I want you all to read this if you can:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/143566-your-journey-so-far.html

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^At that price, u can get only a H67 mobo...

i5 2500k has unlocked multipliers, which benefits in OCing.. And for OCing. u need a P67 or a Z68 mobo which costs more than 8K...

Else u can get i5 2400 + H67..

Top Bottom