Hardware price list/spec sheet

tkin

Back to school!!
BTW , for MAX-ing up the four ram slots- can two gskill rams 1600mhz each in dual channel...and two corsair vengeance sticks of diff. size but same 1600mhz be used in full dual ch.configuration ( all 1.5v for SB rig )??
Check the latencies, compatibility issues may arise.

Bclk is generated by the nothbridge,so yes you do need good phases on your mobo to increase it.

The problem with sandy bridge is that the bclk has been combined with the rest of the clocks that control SATA,PCIE,USB etc frequencies so any increase can damage these components.

However RAM can still be overclocked by increasing its multiplier.But that will mean you will need excellent RAM to OC because it will be straight jumps from 1600 to 1800 or 2000 etc.
We can still increase it by 2-5MHz on good mobos, like asus z68 vpro.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
hey tkin,yes you need good mobo but my point is that there will be no OC boost going from P67 to Z68.

also,i would think it better not to OC bclk because it can end up damaging the other things too.

tkin

Back to school!!
hey tkin,yes you need good mobo but my point is that there will be no OC boost going from P67 to Z68.

also,i would think it better not to OC bclk because it can end up damaging the other things too.
Nah, I want z68 for quick sync, and also to use the onboard gfx until I buy the gpu.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think its a very good mobo:
*www.asus.com/websites/global/products/JjlGHLJGJPFfGCFA/product_overview.jpg

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
MSI N580GTX GDDR5 1536MB Graphic Card - Model N580GTX Lightning ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

MSI GTX 580 Lightning 28K :-D

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 590 3072MB GDDR5 Graphic Card ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 590 37K

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ But if we add tax GTX 580 Lightning would be ~30.2k and that GTX 590 would be ~39.5k.

BTW, our forum member coolgame hase bought GTX 580 Lightning at 29k - all inclusive

Forum member rock purchased a Corsair VX550 @ 3.8k only ! ( posted by d3p5kor ) - that's an amazing deal IMO ;-)

Top Bottom