Hardware price list/spec sheet

tkin

Back to school!!
guys purchased sunbeamtech cold cathode lights pair uv colour and red bubble lights frm lynx chandigargh @ 887 with vat and couriers charges..!!

but i ordered blue laser lights pair and blue bubble lights..??anyhow my cabby looks damm sexy with this and when ill add the gpu it will create a nice ambience and looks...!!! i hav to change my sigi again...??
Nice purchase, show some pics.

How much is the cost of Antec 902 Case? Its one of the best case I would consider in terms of heat flow and dust repelling. How much would it cost in Delhi and its availability in nehru place?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there is other "HD" models but the resolution would not be HD ie 1920*1080.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
full hd resolution starts at 1900 x *** if i'm not wrong

so that means there's no contendor in the size bracket i mentioned

itisravishankar

tech master
Is MSI P55A-G55 motherboard available in India and at what price? It has USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and 2xPCIe and its US price is only $125!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And what about ASUS P7P55D-E LX?

which external hdd is more reliable? toshiba or seagate or wd or transcend, 500gb portable is the need.

/offtopic - not able to open new thread- message is too short bug is active.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I trust Seagate most but you can try Transcend as well - heard they have some rugged drives - though the performance is a little bit slower.

Top Bottom