Hardware price list/spec sheet

quicky008

When will intel's 10xxx cpus and cheaper h410 mobos be launched in india?

As of now various retailers are advertising the more expensive 490 series boards even though the cpus themselves are nowhere to be seen.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
When will intel's 10xxx cpus and cheaper h410 mobos be launched in india?

As of now various retailers are advertising the more expensive 490 series boards even though the cpus themselves are nowhere to be seen.
Going by the past trend, intel budget/cheapest series mobos always launch in the end after all the other mobo series are launched.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
SSD and HDD prices will increase or decrease after lockdown?
SSD prices were already expected to be increased globally by up to 40% this year even before the coronavirus situation(news articles started coming up in late Dec/early Jan itself). This has already happened. Crucial MX500 250gb sata 2.5" ssd used to be available for ~3300 in Dec but its current price is ~4400 which is a 33% increase in price.

I don't expect hdd prices to increase globally outside of stock shortage as all hdd are imported in India & because of coronavirus situation global supply/transport chains are severely affected. Once the production/transportation resumes to its former status then I expect prices as usual for hdd.

TigerKing

SSD prices were already expected to be increased globally by up to 40% this year even before the coronavirus situation(news articles started coming up in late Dec/early Jan itself). This has already happened. Crucial MX500 250gb sata 2.5" ssd used to be available for ~3300 in Dec but its current price is ~4400 which is a 33% increase in price.

I don't expect hdd prices to increase globally outside of stock shortage as all hdd are imported in India & because of coronavirus situation global supply/transport chains are severely affected. Once the production/transportation resumes to its former status then I expect prices as usual for hdd.
Thank you.

shreeux

Movie Buff

Same for GPU also?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

bssunilreddy

MSI Service Centre (I sent my AM4 Mobo to this centre which is directed by their CC upon my Mobo reaching them, they called me about the problem I am facing)
MSI SERVICE CENTER

305-SIDDARTH BUILDING 96
NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI-110019 011-45531001 9756851864/7017883066

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
MSI Service Centre (I sent my AM4 Mobo to this centre which is directed by their CC upon my Mobo reaching them, they called me about the problem I am facing)
MSI SERVICE CENTER

305-SIDDARTH BUILDING 96
NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI-110019 011-45531001 9756851864/7017883066
??

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Need help between these 2 HDDs.

Seagate barracuda - ₹3149
Seagate Skyhawk - ₹3150
Seagate Barracuda & WD Blue are common consumer HDDs. Skyhawk seems to have 1 year additional warranty & out of stock.