Hardware price list/spec sheet

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I need desktop for office purpose please quote the specification and price under 30 K

cpu : intel core i3 4130 = 7500
ram : corsair vengeance 1600 MHz 4GB = 2600
psu : Antec VP450P = 2600
motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-D3H = 5500
HDD :WD blue caviar 500GB = 3000
cabinet :antec x1 = 2300
monitor : Dell E2014H 19.5" LED = 6500
keyboard & mouse :Logitech MK200 = 700
Total =30,700.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I saw a Core i7 4770k for 7k in olx selling from Delhi.
Is it genuine or fake?

Link:*newdelhi.olx.in/i7-4770k-4th-generation-cpu-iid-644091628

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
why I smell fake processor / some other cpu is beng advertised as 4770k as " there 73 pec available" :D

quicky008

Technomancer
Can anyone suggest how much is it likely to cost to get the battery of my 5 year old APC Back ups es 650 replaced?Does APC provide onsite service or will i have to carry it to their service center in kolkata for the aforesaid task?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you can change the battery by yourself .. it's easy. You can buy a compatible battery from Exide [ near MD comp ] and sell the old one.

quicky008

Technomancer
^yes i once did it but not APC, but as topgear said get a branded battery.

Well,i prefer using a genuine apc battery as the one i currently have has lasted me for about 6 years and i never faced any issues with it.The battery that I'm looking for is RBC17-does anyone know how much it actually costs?

Are original APC batteries actually available in the market or do i have no choice but to settle for a third party product?Are exide batteries reliable?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=33037]quicky008[/MENTION] - have a look at this webpage or contact APC directly as they provide upgrade options and battery replacement solutions for both In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty UPS products :D
UPS Battery Replacement & Upgrade Selector

quicky008

Technomancer
[MENTION=33037]quicky008[/MENTION] - have a look at this webpage or contact APC directly as they provide upgrade options and battery replacement solutions for both In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty UPS products :D
UPS Battery Replacement & Upgrade Selector
Thanks for the info topgear.I've already obtained a replacement battery from their authorized service center a few days ago.

Top Bottom