Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember a post in TDF where MSI India had said

"Thanks a lot for raising the concern and we appreciate for the same.
MSI is still very much involved in doing business in India with no issues as far as local product and service availability.
As for the local service is concerned, there is no change at all. We are offering 3 years warranty through our 3rd party service partner Digicare as before.
Yes, there are and will be cases where there is issues & conflicts but those are solved case by case as per the service policy."

yeah, I've read that :D but the thing is MSI's service is present but it's quality is not right and takes just too much time for RMA. There rep. is even present on some forum ;)

I made that post.

FYI, they're still restructuring.

they better do it soon.

not in that sense . it is imported and huge tax comes into play. so the total cost will be equivalent by multiplying it by 80 or little lesser in average for most products.

Even in US its imported, because it is manufactured in Tiwan, China and thailand. These cards are not shipped form US but these manufacturing countries. So the wholesale price must be less than the retail price in US.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
not in that sense . it is imported and huge tax comes into play. so the total cost will be equivalent by multiplying it by 80 or little lesser in average for most products.

its surprising to see that its only india who's suffering from this "price-cuts not arrived" anomaly. Even in Indonesia, if i got to buy a GTX 780, i will have to pay not more than 30K ( INR equiv) for the Vanilla Version.. max 35K for Windforce and et al, for GTX 770 even for MSI twin Frozr gaming i will just have to pay 24K equivalent INR in Indo currency. ASIA PAC and Central ASIA are not supposed to really suffer from inter-state high import fee , just like Singapore or Thailand doesn't. Why India?

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
its surprising to see that its only india who's suffering from this "price-cuts not arrived" anomaly. Even in Indonesia, if i got to buy a GTX 780, i will have to pay not more than 30K ( INR equiv) for the Vanilla Version.. max 35K for Windforce and et al, for GTX 770 even for MSI twin Frozr gaming i will just have to pay 24K equivalent INR in Indo currency. ASIA PAC and Central ASIA are not supposed to really suffer from inter-state high import fee , just like Singapore or Thailand doesn't. Why India?

when will india change? :(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
which will the best Internal HDD to go for at the moment??? between Seagate and WD?

i am willing to go for 1/2TB. also mention the lowest prices..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Best in Terms of what ? Performance or A.S.S. ? Anyway, for WD you can have a look at WD Black [ 10-11k for 2TB ] / Red [ ~8k for 2TB ] and if you really want Seagate then their SSHD [ 8.6-10k for 2TB ] lineup.

Best in Terms of what ? Performance or A.S.S. ? Anyway, for WD you can have a look at WD Black [ 10-11k for 2TB ] / Red [ ~8k for 2TB ] and if you really want Seagate then their SSHD [ 8.6-10k for 2TB ] lineup.

If I was you, I would never go for Seagate over WD.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I use Seagate right from the beginning. It has never failed me yet. You could say i have a certain preference for it. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah, There we got one :D Anyway, There's HDDs from Toshiba and Hitachi are also available so if you are going to do some HDD shopping keep an eye open for these two brands as well.

Top Bottom