Hardware price list/spec sheet

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
They just said the card is physically damaged and its not eligible for RMA.
Then show me a very tiny transistor very slightly bend which u can't notice if u don't watch it very very carefully.
Actually it was my fault cos I trust them those b@sterds blindly.
I should have checked seal and the card before paid them when buying.
I think they tempered the seal very smartly and put the damage card in that box.
So,I did not realise at instant but later realized that box seal was tempered and it was fcking MD who cheated me.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
They just said the card is physically damaged and its not eligible for RMA.
Then show me a very tiny transistor very slightly bend which u can't notice if u don't watch it very very carefully.
Actually it was my fault cos I trust them those b@sterds blindly.
I should have checked seal and the card before paid them when buying.
I think they tempered the seal very smartly and put the damage card in that box.
So,I did not realise at instant but later realized that box seal was tempered and it was fcking MD who cheated me.

that's sad :(

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
It was Palit's fault too cos they did not care seal.
They should put proper seal on the box.
When Palit saw my sig about this story at other forum they asked me to tell the story.
But,sadly after after my reply fcking Palit did not reply buy told admin to remove my sig.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
TE Forum.

BTW,just added the sig again but I can't see my sig at the bottom my post.
Thought its not a big deal any more cos I will never get anything for that.
I guess Palit is no more at that forum.
Only Cooler Master,Sea Sonic,Kingston and Gigabyte are left.
Don't no exactly.

Rockstar09

Broken In
Can i use this RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) with my Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 2.0) mobo

Rockstar09

Broken In
Which one is better?
[h=1]G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-10666CL9S-4GBXL) [/h]or Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get the G-Skill RipjawX version. Although both of them are 1333 MHz CL9 Ram, the G-Skill one comes with a metal heat sink which can increase the overclocking potential of the Ram.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which one is better?
[h=1]G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-10666CL9S-4GBXL) [/h]or Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Corsair VS 1333 Mhz is going is enough for your G41 combo which can't go over 1066 Mhz speed without OCing.

Can anybody give me the approx price for Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H mobo and AMD Athlon II x4 620. I am living at kolkata. I am gonna use this combination for internet surfing, office works, watching movies. Thanks in advance. You may suggest any other mobo-processor combination too. my budget for this combination is less than 10k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Can anybody give me the approx price for Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H mobo and AMD Athlon II x4 620. I am living at kolkata. I am gonna use this combination for internet surfing, office works, watching movies. Thanks in advance. You may suggest any other mobo-processor combination too. my budget for this combination is less than 10k

get pentium g2020/i3 3220 ,gigabyte h61m-d2h and knigsron hyperx blu 4gb ram

get pentium g2020/i3 3220 ,gigabyte h61m-d2h and knigsron hyperx blu 4gb ram

Sorry, I forgot to add, I am already having a 2GB trancend DDR 3 1333MHz RAM and don't want to buy new one. And I would be using Windows Xp 64 bit. Shall I go for A series processor mobo? I don't want to go for intel.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry, I forgot to add, I am already having a 2GB trancend DDR 3 1333MHz RAM and don't want to buy new one. And I would be using Windows Xp 64 bit. Shall I go for A series processor mobo? I don't want to go for intel.

first use windows 7/8. then go for i3 3220 and suggested gigabyte mobo.it is the best bang for buck for your budget.

Top Bottom