Hardware price list/spec sheet

Myth

Cyborg Agent
That mobo at that price is really a great deal. I bought mine at 13k 2 months back. Are prices seriously falling ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ can't say for sure .. even 2 days back M-Pro was priced at 12.3k there but price of P8Z77-M was 9.5k and now it's 10.4k ;-) which makes Asus P8Z77-M PRO @ 10.7k a terrific deal.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best just arrived, with a good price too:- ;)

Buy Asus Matrix HD 7970 Platinum Graphic Card in Mumbai India

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the best 7970 you can buy, and going by the current price of Sapphire Vapor-X & HIS X Turbo, I would say a very good introductory price.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Blistering deal ;-)

Anyway, I think this is the only GTX 650 Ti available :
Buy Asus GTX 650 Ti Graphic Card in Mumbai India

viki61

Right off the assembly line
please can anybody quote me the prices of HD 7770 and HD 6850 in guwahati??, i m planning to buy it locally

bong

Broken In
thanks topgear
can you give me current price of (kolkata)
Intel i5-3550
MoBo: GIGABYTE GA-H77-DS3H
PSU: Corsair 500 cxv2
Monitor: Dell ST2220L 22"
Cabinet: Corsair 400 R
cabinet: nzxt source 210 elite
HDD: WD Blue 72000RPM 3gb/s 500GB
HDD: WD Blue 72000RPM 3gb/s 1tb
RAM: G-skills RipjawsX 1x4GB re

also is there any chance of price drop soon? any recommendation for shops?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try this :
WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::

and for price drop .. well, there may be ..wait for the market availability of AMD Vishera cpus ;-)

bong

Broken In
^^ is the listed price there will be same on shop? do you think buying from manufracturar dealer/reseller/distributer can save some bucks?

everything i found on that site except the mobo. can you tell the price of it? also i cant find 1tb version of the hdd either.

when does vishera cpu coming in? how much price cut can i expect from that rig?

thanks for your help so far,I really appreciate it.

Xai

Journeyman
MD computer's online prices are not always updated. You can contact them on 033-22346274 or their Facebook page for the current quotes.

bubusam13

Human
Guys, I am really confused what should I buy between these two cabinets. I asked this question before in a separate thread and got lots of suggestion which actually didn't solve my query. Just reply which PC cabinet/case
Bitfenix Merc Alpha or Cooler Master 430/431

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
do you need the Transparent side panel ? If yes the opt for 430/431 or else if you can live with a normal side panel then Merc Alpha is what you should get.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Without TransParent Side Panel - get BitFenix Merc Alpha ( 4x front SUB ports ) and with Transparent Side Panel get CM Elite 431 Plus ( 3x frot USB ports )

Top Bottom