Hardware price list/spec sheet

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^ya dude thats why i didnt recommended xfx card....1.build quality 2.after sales service(remember RASHI peripherals) ...see my last post.
I recommended gigabyte card & his card...out of these gigabyte card is nowhere to be found and his card u need alot of searching!!!!
Sapphire is a good card no doubt...but if im paying rs.13k+ for top notch card i want best performance out of the box in its class. No tweaking here and there for competitive performance...!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
HIS is also not very popular due to build quality issues, although I feel they have really good coolers. Plus ASS in India may be a PITA.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice find and here's a review ;-)

SilverStone Strider ST50F 500 W Power Supply Review | Hardware Secrets

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
If i would rank the psu according to their reputation in India/worldwide,
Heres the list:

1.Corsiar(excellent scale of product)
2.Seasonic(Provides layout of pcb to corsair previously)
3.Antec (overpriced in India)
4.FSP (good value for money)
5.Tagan (good value for money..but not excellent product)
6.OCZ (no bulk availability in any part of India)
7.XFX (same case as OCZ..but reliability is a issue in India)
8.Silverstone (same case as OCZ)
9.Gigabyte (reliability..but better than cooler master ex,ex+2)
10.Cooler master (only due to real and pro series)

5~6 years back only few reputed psu's were present in India let alone the cheap quality Indian ones...but now things are seriously rolling!!!!!

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^@ megamind In India...RMA handling is a big issue that too if "rashi" handles it, all XFX products are handles by them that why 7th rank..coz PSU's are tend to fail at some point of time
@d3p5kor ...though seasonic is the backbone of corsair psu's but simple fact is corsair has more dominance over the last 3~5 than seasonic on the global stream...

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^@ megamind In India...RMA handling is a big issue that too if "rashi" handles it, all XFX products are handles by them that why 7th rank..coz PSU's are tend to fail at some point of time.

Ya but thats nothing to do with reliability... Its after sales support...

And in my experience Rashi is good in Chennai..

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Ranking of xfx was appropriate...even ocz has better psu's and better deals than xfx...not in India but outside India
They have put up quality products lately but not up to the competition...they are having in India and world.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
XFX PSUs are good. Found them on par with the best in most of the sites. Don't know about their warranty though. And service of Rashi in most part of India is doubtful.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Thats what i was trying to say...!
after sales support also matters in product value.
I just ranked them according to their global presence & value.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Agree with max_snyper....

Service also plays important role for recommending product...... XFX is good but what if you get a bad unit.... Think about Rashi...

Corsair is good because they are more reliable... FSP has very good potential to beat Corsair with their Aurum series...... And we will see that in next few months.....

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@megamind...the thing is...all the factors count in when deciding PSU..afterall it is the true heart of the system.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frankly speaking Antec has lost its old glory. They make solid products, nothing spectacular, and at the price, there are better options available (mostly). I don't know how you rate them, but OCZ and Silverstone seems better than Antec, so is Glacialtech, as far as test results go. But availability here is a big issue.

So for us, getting a Corsair seems a no brainer, unless you are getting them at a much better value. ;)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Well skud, the Antec HCP-1200 is the best 1200W in the market today (only speaking about performance here).

I have not seen a 1200W platinum rated PSU yet. Isnt there even one?

Top Bottom