Hardest Game You ever Played

At Which Difficulty You Normally play games?

• Hardest possible

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Default ( Medium or easy)

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Depends on game

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

beingGamer

In the zone
AOE- any version on expert... never won
Jill of the jungle - kind of hard
Chessmaster 4000 - this thing keeps guessing future moves(both ends) till you make your next move. too difficult to win.
BioShock Infinite - the environment made me sick

Piyush

Lanaya
Stalker series on master difficulty.
Civilization series on anything above warlord difficulty
Dota 2 ranked team matches...... (sometimes enemy team is good and sometimes our side sux)

- - - Updated - - -

and how do you compare this "pure mechanics" of Dota 2 with chess?? :S Does chess have some kinda "mechanics" too ???

I think he meant the strategies... ranging from which tree to cut (so as to pull multiple camps ) to queueing our abilities so as to sync with our team abilities in order to do a team wipe.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Civilization 5: Brave new world. Damn those other leaders. Whenever I attack they vote against me. Whenever I go the political way they attack me. Never found the balance in between.

For the uninitiated Civilization V is a turn based strategy game where you control a nation or rather a president to make your civilization the greatest in the world. You fight for beneficial tiles, influence over other nations, control of trade routes etc etc.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The Game of Life.
It's too hard at times. Have no respawn. So its like a strategy game with no do-overs. Any wrong decisions you make could haunt you for the complete duration of game. But if you something right, it is also too rewarding.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
The Game of Life.
It's too hard at times. Have no respawn. So its like a strategy game with no do-overs. Any wrong decisions you make could haunt you for the complete duration of game. But if you something right, it is also too rewarding.

much philosophical? :p

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I did not like the game of life. The visuals are amazing but the story requires a hell lot of effort to understand.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Killing Alduin(final boss) and curing Vampirism+Werewolfism in Skyrim.

for someone who has played Skyrim atleast 5 times, you must be freaking kidding me :lol:
By endgame, I could almost 5 shot Alduin in the face and Skyrim vampirism cure is hard ? :lol: Try Morrowind

Top Bottom