Hard Disk is not detected in Acronis True Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I want to make image of my hard disk. When booted from Acronis True Image 10 Home bootable cd , it gave error message No Hard Disk found. What wrong with it ???????

slugger

Banned
try disabling all SATA options in d BIOS and den c if it detects ur HDD

by doing so u will make SATA work like PATA :D

hopefully acronis will have no issues with a PATA HDD :D

u cud even try out d SAFE mode option 2 c if it detects ur SATA

Acronis True Image 10 Home Review

You might experience some strange problems with certain hardware configurations if you use the full version but are not using any of the disks supported by its drivers. A friend whom I had recommended Acronis True Image to, was going nuts trying to get the Rescue CD he had created to work, which was crashing out to its Linux kernel screen with some bizarre SATA port errors (he has a pair of WD 150GB Raptors in a RAID 0 stripe and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition). Turns out, he was booting into the full version and his nForce 590 motherboard didn't like the disk drivers it was loading. I had him boot into the safe version on the CD, and it worked just fine.
mite b sumthin 2 do wit ur config :)

CadCrazy said:
Ok thanks Mr Dangerous will try

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Gaurav

In the zone
i think SATA should not be a prob here, try the other bootable cd of acronis(full version one),,,
i too use this software and found no probs in recovering from the other partition of my sata hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom