Happy news for BSNL broadband users....Now switch you plan online

josin

In the zone
yes you can switch your plan online...For changing your plan first go here to see which is the best plan for you fill in the details, and select change plan option...:-D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Is that really a BSNL's site?

Yes. That Static IP is not new. It has been there for 1-2 years I guess.

And BSNL migrated from their Classic Portal to Selfcare, where you can file complaints, change plan, almost anything.

Though I don't know, how it become a happy news for BSNL Users now only? Because the thing is there for more than a year.

And Selfcare portal has been introduced in Mid 2012.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, its like piking up a rotten egg from a bunch of rotten eggs, cr@p plans.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Exactly Pratyush,I wonder why such ancient news are being mentioned?
BSNL has two functional online sites,at least I didn't face any issues.

CRM

And

*portal.bsnl.in

And these sites are functional since 2nd quarter of 2012...

Hence,no new info as such.

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME-

I used up 1 GB in 5 days, now i wanna change the plan, current plan is 0.5rs per mb post FUP, if i change the plan will it change immidietly??

OP
josin

josin

In the zone
PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME-

I used up 1 GB in 5 days, now i wanna change the plan, current plan is 0.5rs per mb post FUP, if i change the plan will it change immidietly??

You can change your plan at any time; but it will only be in effect on 1st of every month...

kaz

right here
Is there any applicable fees while switching plans? Like the one time fees which is charged at the time of starting broadband will be applicable again or not?

ashs1

Padawan
There is no extra fees charged for changing the plans. You will have to pay the One time Refundable fees ( 500 Rs for 500c plan, 999 for 999ULD plan & so on..)
The Fees will be Included in the net month's plan.

kaz

right here
There is no extra fees charged for changing the plans. You will have to pay the One time Refundable fees ( 500 Rs for 500c plan, 999 for 999ULD plan & so on..)
The Fees will be Included in the net month's plan.

Thanks... I am on 999 ULD plan and planning to downgrade because after 1st of every month I'm left with 512kbps only :p

ashs1

Padawan
:lol:
After changing plans, remember to check whether you are refunded for the current plan ( incase you have paid the one time refundable fee earlier).

Top Bottom