Happy Holi

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolent

Youngling
Making a Dual shooter gun.. Hits upwards and straight forwards with a beam of water.. Both have blocking switch to increase the pressure at a specific outlet..

Enough for a class 9th guy though.. B) :) ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Happy Holi.

@pramudit, what up this holi? making a colour proximity mine? you can use your Android's proximity sensor ;)

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
happy holi..

imo, go to each n every noob you have met n splatter his cabby with colours.. BURA NA MAANO HOLI HAI.. :D

koolent

Youngling
How did you make it? From scrach or Just modified it.

Yes, I modified it, just added a really small Y splitter to it, there was an elevated space right at the back at some distance from the surface, i just used the point at the outlet of normal water guns which throw water as a slim ray of water, got the plastic holed, lolz and then installed it on a just different direction and lo, when I press the trigger, there are two rays of water, one straight and one upside, works perfectle fine and I can put my finger to block any of the vents to increase the pressure on the other vent :).. Just waiting desperately for the morning..

Happy Holi guyz.. Many happy wishes from my side.. Have an atomic holi :p..

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Happy Holi.

@pramudit, what up this holi? making a colour proximity mine? you can use your Android's proximity sensor ;)

happy holi sam....
no idea of proximity mine, people may get hurt due to blast of colors.... :lol:

Yes, I modified it, just added a really small Y splitter to it, there was an elevated space right at the back at some distance from the surface, i just used the point at the outlet of normal water guns which throw water as a slim ray of water, got the plastic holed, lolz and then installed it on a just different direction and lo, when I press the trigger, there are two rays of water, one straight and one upside, works perfectle fine and I can put my finger to block any of the vents to increase the pressure on the other vent :).. Just waiting desperately for the morning..

i used water guns till 7th only, after that we started to play kapde faad holi... :D

Today was Holi? :shock:

yes.....
tomorrow is "dulhendi", the day we play with colors.... ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Happy holi to everyone. I didn't go to ma home in thir occasion so I have to survive on buscuit and bread for 2 days. Enjoy guys. :D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom